• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Kendrick has been shit all series too. He and Suzuki been swinging blindfolded.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I dunno but he just fired a waist high meatball into Taylor who completely missed it.

Gooksta

Cub fans won a WS in 16 and Cubs fans currently crying about trading Gleybar Torres for Aroldis Chapman.. Dodgers get eliminated preventing any chance of winning a WS. Their fans crying about not trading prospects for a better bullpen.. funny

bruin

I like Doc. Bruin and all.
But Kersh shouldn't even pitched last night. The fact that Roberts lent his hand telling Wash they'd go to him is comical.
He got the 1 out. Job done, but sending him back out there for the 8th against Washington's two best hitters?
Was born in '88.
Would be fine with never seeing another Kirk Gibson highlight again..
always next year

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...uting-foam-tomahawks-say-georgia-gop-leaders/

Conservative commentator Erick Erickson called the team’s crushing loss “fitting and embarrassing.”

“Apparently, to make amends for the tomahawk, the Braves just decided to let the Cardinals win,” he also tweeted.

Nick Ayers, a former top adviser to Vice President Pence and a Georgia GOP figure, questioned the team, too.

“Maybe don’t ban the tomahawk chop next time?” he wrote on Twitter after the first inning onslaught.

One tea party organizer suggested the franchise rename itself the “Atlanta Snowflakes.”

source.gif

Last edited:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm sure I'm not alone in this but a 1 run lead for a Hudson-less Nats pen doesn't bode well.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
A genuinely shocking display of athleticism by Doolittle on that drag bunt

Wolfman21

lol, i actually have a funny/scary story about something that happened similar to this. My junior year of college I was living in a 4 bedroom apartment with 3 of my buds. One of them had a habit of coming home late and leaving the door unlocked. Well, he did it again one night. Right outside of my room was our "living room" where we had couches, tv, coffee table, etc. So i'm sitting in my room just relaxing. Its late, like midnight or so. All the sudden, I hear something fall right outside my door. I figured maybe one of my roommates knocked into something coming home so I didn't think anything of it. Then I heard what sounded like someone hitting our glass coffee table. So i figured I should take a look. I open my door and theres this dude sitting on our couch, absolutely tanked out of his mind mumbling, "beat the pussy...ima beat the pussy" over and over again. His phone is in his hand buzzing and buzzing. I'm sitting there trying to figure out what the hell hes doing on my couch but hes basically unresponsive. I grab his phone and answer it and its some girls asking where hes at. So I give them my address, grab his arm and literally drag him across the floor and push him outside of our door. Shut it and lock it.

I just assume his lady friends came and picked him up. This story reminded me of that.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
The ALCS is going to be a dog fight pretty much every game, to me. If the Astros are going to take back home field, Cole in Game 3 is their best chance.