• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Brian McCann is back on the Braves?!?!?!

ParchedFlickeringFlatcoatretriever-size_restricted.gif

Soonerfan09

They were showing the game on ESPN 2 because of the Cubs (I think) game before. They just switched back over to ESPN.

Bdub

Braves bullpen is really really bad. No idea why they would go into the season with it so bad when they could have easily made some moves.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Boyd is a beast tho. Not sure why Tigers pitching is so good this year. Still plenty of time!

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
Is this the thread where I make the BOLD call that the Mariners start super hot (again), shit their pants after the all star break (again), and miss the playoffs after the Astros and A's burn past them in August (again)?

NML

I’d love to give a hot take about the Sox’s terrible start, but I haven’t been able to watch a game since opening day since they started with a 11 game road trip out west

Skeeter

Uber felon
Christ these fucking reds make me want to drink bleach. Who gets shut out 3 games in a row? Worst fucking manager ever. Hope he's fired before May 1