• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah carpenter bees are pretty harmless. I just got ma'deck stained and they moved back to some nearby trees.

NML

giphy.gif

NML

What if they make the playoffs? Do they pay income tax of both countries? Do they have to own two houses? Are there families going to move twice a year?

This is the worst sports idea since the third attempted revival of the XFL

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
What if they make the playoffs? Do they pay income tax of both countries? Do they have to own two houses? Are there families going to move twice a year?

i would think they pay taxes for the games that are played in the respective city

i dont think its that much different from the "jock" tax as I appreciate it

the playoffs is something i didnt consider. How do they split a best of 7 series b/t the cities.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Still gonna LOL at all the bandwagon fans crying that they dont have a team half the year

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

Oh, Canada will get their taxes.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Still gonna LOL at all the bandwagon fans crying that they dont have a team half the year

It's really too bad the current Rays FO isn't as risk loving as the one back in the early '00s. Can you imagine some of these guys like Jonny "Lights Out in Fresno" Gomes, Delmon "Ford had the right idea" Young, and Elijah "And ur kids doge" Dukes playing in Montreal?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
It's really too bad the current Rays FO isn't as risk loving as the one back in the early '00s. Can you imagine some of these guys like Jonny "Lights Out in Fresno" Gomes, Delmon "Ford had the right idea" Young, and Elijah "And ur kids doge" Dukes playing in Montreal?
I remember my Grandpa was (somehow) a Devil Rays fan from the jump. I used to like that he shared a first name with Julio Lugo, who was good on the Rays for about 1 whole season! My Grandpa was a Braves fan before, so thank God I took after my dad instead.

NML

Maybe he was just so mediocre that I clump him with TB, but it feels like Lugo was on the Rays for about 26 years before his years with the Sawks

Snorky's Shame

So instead of playing in one shitty stadium for home games they'll play in two?

I’m just waiting for a World Series game in Montreal to get cancelled because of a potential snowstorm. Stade Olympique closes if there’s a forecast of three inches or more of snow. That’s how awful the roof is.

Hot take: Montreal isn’t a good sports city at all. It’s a huge bandwagon city.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Stuck watching the replay of last night’s Tigers game at the hotel gym in Ann Arbor. Was Kirk Gibson dropped on his head? Or has he always talked so slow?

bruin

Yeah, happens a lot.

Newly crowned Heavy Champ Andy Ruiz Jr. is from Imperial (little town in the valley) and he represented Mexico in the Amateurs

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I assume because our team is just loaded (with seniority) and Mexico's isn't. Don't blame him at all it's just a funny collection of personal stats.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Unknown right now, could be one of those undiagnosed heart attack situations. Sucks, especially 10 years after Adenhart.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Unknown right now, could be one of those undiagnosed heart attack situations. Sucks, especially 10 years after Adenhart.

Both of them pitched for the A team here. They just gave out the Adenhart memorial scholarship over the weekend.