• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

2019 Motor Racing thread

Wolfman21

Bubba wallace quit mid race today and went on a postrace twitter tirade about how he finds it funny that folks are so upset he quit a video game.

Blue Emu, who sponsored him for the race, didnt find it so funny. They kicked him to the curb

Wolfman21

Another week, another driver doing/saying something that will prolly cost them.

This time its Kyle Larson.

Landon Cassill put together a 50+ car race on the monza oval for tonight. Even had Bestwick commentating. Apparently Larson was trying to do a mic check on the drivers channel and said "Hey N-word"....hard R and all. Since everyone is streaming these days....everyone heard it. Hes now trending on twitter

Wolfman21

Chastain probably.
yeah, by the time real racing gets back up and running, Newman should be ready to move back into the 6. Chastain moves directly from 6 to 42.

Serious black eye for the sport that is surrounded by a racist stigma. Whats crazy is its done by an asian from California

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
I mean, Larson will be back, but not for a while. Kurt Busch was a complete douche nozzle at one point, and got accused of woman beating (even though he was cleared of those charges), and even he made it back to the top. I still can't believe that some fucking Adderall killed AJ Allmendinger's career though. Dude had the #22 ride and lost it.

Wolfman21

Nascar back....going to Darlington and then Charlotte with no fans.

May 17th - Cup Series at Darlington 3:30 PM 400 miles

May 20th - Cup Series at Darlington 7:30 PM 500 kilometers

May 24th - Cup Series at Charlotte 6:00 PM 600 miles

May 27th - Cup Series at Charlotte 8:00 PM 500 kilometers

Wolfman21

No win scenario there for Chase.
he could have 4 wins on the season and be walking away from the field as the favorite to win the Cup. Dominated Vegas....broken valve stem doomed him. Was one of the 2-3 fastest cars at Phoenix....flat tire doomed him. Fastest car at Darlington2....Kyle Busch doomed him. Fastest car the last 100 laps in the 600...caution with 1 lap to go from his teammate doomed him.

30 fucking seconds away from coke 600 champion. I feel for him. Dudes had some of the worst fucking luck of anyone i've ever seen in the first few years of his career. If he even has a little luck, he could have something like 12 wins and hes only 24 years old.