• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Sperg about Motor Racing thread

Wolfman21

Bubba wallace quit mid race today and went on a postrace twitter tirade about how he finds it funny that folks are so upset he quit a video game.

Blue Emu, who sponsored him for the race, didnt find it so funny. They kicked him to the curb

Wolfman21

Another week, another driver doing/saying something that will prolly cost them.

This time its Kyle Larson.

Landon Cassill put together a 50+ car race on the monza oval for tonight. Even had Bestwick commentating. Apparently Larson was trying to do a mic check on the drivers channel and said "Hey N-word"....hard R and all. Since everyone is streaming these days....everyone heard it. Hes now trending on twitter

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Bubba: rage quits after being wrecked in an online race.
Sponsor: *leaves team*
Kyle: Hold my beer

Wolfman21

Chastain probably.

yeah, by the time real racing gets back up and running, Newman should be ready to move back into the 6. Chastain moves directly from 6 to 42.

Serious black eye for the sport that is surrounded by a racist stigma. Whats crazy is its done by an asian from California

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
I mean, Larson will be back, but not for a while. Kurt Busch was a complete douche nozzle at one point, and got accused of woman beating (even though he was cleared of those charges), and even he made it back to the top. I still can't believe that some fucking Adderall killed AJ Allmendinger's career though. Dude had the #22 ride and lost it.

Wolfman21

Nascar back....going to Darlington and then Charlotte with no fans.

May 17th - Cup Series at Darlington 3:30 PM 400 miles

May 20th - Cup Series at Darlington 7:30 PM 500 kilometers

May 24th - Cup Series at Charlotte 6:00 PM 600 miles

May 27th - Cup Series at Charlotte 8:00 PM 500 kilometers

Wolfman21

No win scenario there for Chase.

he could have 4 wins on the season and be walking away from the field as the favorite to win the Cup. Dominated Vegas....broken valve stem doomed him. Was one of the 2-3 fastest cars at Phoenix....flat tire doomed him. Fastest car at Darlington2....Kyle Busch doomed him. Fastest car the last 100 laps in the 600...caution with 1 lap to go from his teammate doomed him.

30 fucking seconds away from coke 600 champion. I feel for him. Dudes had some of the worst fucking luck of anyone i've ever seen in the first few years of his career. If he even has a little luck, he could have something like 12 wins and hes only 24 years old.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Indianapolis Motor Speedway fucking sucks for stock cars. Got dam.

Last edited:

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Also, Alan Gustafson strikes again. Why the fuck can’t Knaus be Elliott’s crew chief? WTF is Hendrick’s problem?

Wolfman21

lmao, you pit from 3rd or 4th place at a track where you can't pass no matter how fresh your tires are. I mean...how fucking stupid do you have to be? Jesus christ

Bdub

Ugh I watched it after watching the IndyCar race. After that the stock cars literally looked like Stock Cars. Terrible track for those cars.

On a better note, the F1 race was awesome. Best race they have had in years.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Wolfman21

F1 has always interested me...i just have never been able to get into it.

and yes...Indy is a horrible track for stock cars. Has there been a memorable race there, ever? Always seems to be a track position snooze fest

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
F1 has always interested me...i just have never been able to get into it.

and yes...Indy is a horrible track for stock cars. Has there been a memorable race there, ever? Always seems to be a track position snooze fest

The video game is great for getting into F1, although I think if Lewis Hamilton wasn't a GOAT then I'd have trouble picking a driver/s to get behind.

worst2first

I have the video game but I haven't played it a lot as the learning curve is a little steep unless you want to play with a lot of assists on.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I have the video game but I haven't played it a lot as the learning curve is a little steep unless you want to play with a lot of assists on.

You can balance the assists quite well to give a semi-arcade experience. I think I have traction control and braking set to medium. F1 cars are absolutely impossible to control without traction control, so there's no shame in it. Also, when I do practice sessions I have the 2D racing line on for corners only to learn the tracks which is key. I would play it, as it's one of the best video games available and probably the best overall sports game.

Bdub

I meant to watch the F1 race but forgot about it. After watching F1 Drive to Survive I got (somewhat) interested in F1 racing.

Drive to Survive definitely has helped me stay interested through a whole season. Being in the U.S. it's hard to get to know the drivers better. I definitely like some drivers more now because of the show.

Wolfman21

nascar released their schedule through august. Arca, xfinity, trucks and cup will be racing the daytona road course august 14-16. xfinity and cup will do two races a piece at dover the following weekend saturday and sunday

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I assume this means that NASCAR told ROCKSTAR GOVERNOR to get fucked and moved the race at The Glen to Daytona.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni

I think 1994, until Ernie blew a tire with like 6 laps to go, and 2002 or whenever Bill Elliott passed Rusty with 10 to go. That’s it. I can’t think of any races there that were decided in the last 5 laps.

Wolfman21

I think 1994, until Ernie blew a tire with like 6 laps to go, and 2002 or whenever Bill Elliott passed Rusty with 10 to go. That’s it. I can’t think of any races there that were decided in the last 5 laps.

The 02 race is memorable to me because I was a big bill elliott fan and it was cool to see him come back to relevance and get the last big race that eluded him. I do remember he, Rusty and Tony i think all leading for good portions throughout the day, but there was never any real racing. Stock cars just can't race well there.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
What gets me is how F1 is not globetrotting now. They’re staying in Europe and racing in front of empty grandstands on some great permanent European circuits. Wish Nascar would consider visiting some short tracks since butts in the seats don’t matter now. The racing at Indy, Kansas, etc just absolutely sucks.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
What gets me is how F1 is not globetrotting now. They’re staying in Europe and racing in front of empty grandstands on some great permanent European circuits. Wish Nascar would consider visiting some short tracks since butts in the seats don’t matter now. The racing at Indy, Kansas, etc just absolutely sucks.

Looking at you, Rockingham.

Wolfman21

what world am i living in....the nascar race at New Hampshire was the most watched sporting event of the weekend....

Bdub

F1 staying in Europe and actually racing on good tracks, is really nice. No shit courses like Bahrain that are literally on the schedule to make money. Also with no fans allowed we don't have to see the elite trying to hang out with the drivers before the races. It's like the actual racing is the most important part of the event.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Wolfman21

haha...Denny not putting the bumper to Chase in that last chicane was directly due to that Martinsville race a few years ago and the following Phoenix payback.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Where was all this “forcing someone below the yellow line” shit when Tony Stewart stole a win from Regan Smith at Talladega? Fuck Nascar and their arbitrary application of the rules.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Also remember when Tony ran that guy over

Wolfman21

lol, fuckin nascar always has to revert back to their WWE ways. How you penalize the 21 and the 9 on the last lap and not the 11......just fuckin wow