• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 Off-Season Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
ESPN's way too early top 25

1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Georgia
4. Ohio State
5. Notre Dame
6. Oklahoma
7. Florida
8. Texas
9. Texas A&M
10. LSU

SI's way too early top 25

1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Georgia
4. Ohio State
5. Notre Dame
6. Oklahoma
7. Michigan
8. Texas
9. Florida
10. Oregon

KLATT's way too early top 10

1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Texas
4. Ohio State
5. Oklahoma
6. Georgia
7. Oregon
8. Notre Dame
9. Florida
10. Michigan

Dennis Dodd's (CBS) top 25

1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Georgia
4. LSU
5. Oklahoma
6. Ohio State
7. Oregon
8. Florida
9. Notre Dame
10. Michigan

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Michigan has CSU and UCLA on the 2022 non-conference schedule. Engage! @bruin @bruin228 @Travis7401

giphy.gif

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Counterpoint, I played guard in HS and had probably the second best pure hands on the team. Maybe I shouldn't have been playing guard but still.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
"A lot of people are real stubborn about, they have to have a true tight end. The trouble is God only made a few true tight ends and most of them are playing defensive line. The last thing I want to do is sit there and try to throw the ball to the third-team guard. "

I prefered the bigfoot and alien questions

[BCOLOR=transparent]Do you believe in bigfoot?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“That’s big in Washington, the bigfoot stuff. I would like to. I wish there was bigfoot, you know, and then I think go out there and stop the family vacation car, ‘Oh, look children, there is a bigfoot.’ I wish there was bigfoot, but I don’t believe there’s bigfoot because I think you’d find bones at some point, I think there would be bones. I think, you know, ‘This is a bigfoot thigh bone’ or something. They haven’t even found bones.”
[/BCOLOR]

GuyIncognito

Mike Leach is teaching a class at WSU called “Leadership Lessons in Insurgent Warfare & Football Strategy."

Each class session, lasting a planned 90 minutes, would bisect in two parts, just as the title implies: tactics and important moments in the history of Guerrilla warfare and the Air Raid offense.

For instance, the first class would involve two case study discussions. The first is the Arab revolt against the Ottoman Empire in World War I. The second half of the class would be a film review of Washington State’s 33-10 defeat of No. 5 USC in 2017.

The final class assignment would be to prepare a 7-slide presentation on “recommendations for US policy in Yemen” and design three plays (including one Red Zone) for Washington State to use in its Sept. 13, 2019 game at Houston.

http://footballscoop.com/news/heres...WngKatEQ1-H9S3lBb6NEc00WKjlLs2-5hd9vo1zZvydJM

Lightningwar

Administrator
Leach is the ultimate smartass imo. Why Miami didnt go 110% in on him is beyond me. Be hard to root against the Canes if he were their coach.

GuyIncognito

On if college concepts can work in the NFL ...

Leach: Think about how ridiculous that is. And they say that all the time. And I think it's more media than coaches. That's ridiculous at every level. We constantly borrow from high school, to college, and the NFL and vice versa.

I've actually seen guys who I considered relatively stupid college coaches, then go to the NFL, and sanctimoniously think they understand that something the rest of us couldn't perceive. They're an idiot before, they're an idiot now, and they'll be an idiot afterwards. It's mind-numbing.

The last two Super Bowls that the New England Patriots were in, they ran Air Raid concepts. The Eagles did, and the Falcons did too. I think it's a bunch of people that don't know what they're doing"