• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 Off-Season Thread

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
lol, I thought it was going to be CSU's on campus stadium. They had some flooding issues due to poor drainage design (it sits in a historic river path). They had to pull up the field and re-do all the drainage shit last year. They didn't consult me during the design, so they aren't protected by any talismanic baseball stats.

coogrfan

giphy.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong

Yeah, I'm sure falling attendances have nothing to do with any of the following:

• High ticket prices, even for students
  • Games taking longer
  • More commercial breaks = more time not watching football in the stadium
  • Paying for parking
  • Absurd food/drink prices in the stadium
  • Etc.

Definitely not that. It's only because of millennials and their damn phones! Fuck you, Fitz.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
i For sure would have rather have 12 (well 3) TVs set up in the comfort of my home than go to a stadium 6 or 7 weekends a year. I’ll go to a game about once a year if a friend will drive me or I’m invited to a suite.

And Jack needs to take away that motherfuckwrs blue check mark for saying it sums up “everything wrong with our society.”

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

Yeah, I'm sure falling attendances have nothing to do with any of the following:

• High ticket prices, even for students
  • Games taking longer
  • More commercial breaks = more time not watching football in the stadium
  • Paying for parking
  • Absurd food/drink prices in the stadium
  • Etc.

Definitely not that. It's only because of millennials and their damn phones! Fuck you, Fitz.

I paid $90 for Michigan's six-game home schedule in the early 90's....fuck, I'm old. Now, it's $190 and that's after Michigan "slashed" prices a few years ago after the students revolted during the DickRod era. I want to say they were in the $250-$300 range back then.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I paid $90 for Michigan's six-game home schedule in the early 90's....fuck, I'm old. Now, it's $190 and that's after Michigan "slashed" prices a few years ago after the students revolted during the DickRod era. I want to say they were in the $250-$300 range back then.

I think I paid between $200 and $300 for my tickets (end of Lloyd Carr through the first year of Hoke).

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I was partial to "Battleship Lorenzen"

This made me really sad. Good memories of watching from one of the five couches in our crappy rental house on Chautauqua Ave as he made SEC SPEED guys look like fools.
Why are (filthy) couches such a commodity in college

Does the ULG or the Old Ass Go Blue generation (buying tickets in the early 90s?) remember valuing couches as much as the T1 lines in college for Napster generation

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I thought FSU was already playing games this week