• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020-2021 Bowl Thread Edition - Protect ya neck

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's dumb that this game is a joke, but what's NOT dumb is imagining all the BUCKNUT trogs who spent all weekend psyching themselves up for a game they're gonna lose by 60

required

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Imagine spending thousands of dollars to watch your team get annihilated

And then you die from COVID because none of the JARs are wearing masks

I honestly can't. I will never spend any money to see any team I care even an ounce about in any sort of elimination game. Never. Not worth the heartbreak.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Bammer way too stacked this year. Been saying since the beginning of the year nobody slowing them down. I'm happy with kicking the shit out of clemson

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
sadpizza.gif

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I honestly can't. I will never spend any money to see any team I care even an ounce about in any sort of elimination game. Never. Not worth the heartbreak.
The best sporting event i ever went to was 2009 Game 163 Twins vs Tigers.

Basically won the lottery as its the only pseudo playoff game the Twins have won in 20 years and probably one of the top 10 baseball games of the decade, but yeah I would never risk my money like that again because its 100x more likely to end in disappointment than that.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I went to the only game OKC won vs the Heat, it was glorious because it was Game 1. Then the Heat won 4 straight

CJ_24

The best sporting event i ever went to was 2009 Game 163 Twins vs Tigers.

Basically won the lottery as its the only pseudo playoff game the Twins have won in 20 years and probably one of the top 10 baseball games of the decade, but yeah I would never risk my money like that again because its 100x more likely to end in disappointment than that.
You only believe that because you root for Minnesota sports teams.

Skeeter

Uber felon
This bama team is as stacked as the 2002 miami team. Only difference is this team is waaay better coached.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I went to the only game OKC won vs the Heat, it was glorious because it was Game 1. Then the Heat won 4 straight

I was at 3 of those 4.... I remember after game 5 ma'lady n i were running to the car whilst it was raining. She tryed to jump on ma'back 4 a piggy back ride. I put my hands under legs, which were slippery as it was JUNE in FLORIDA n she was wearing shorts. the grip slipped immediately and she fell on her back in the lot. I think her head hit the ground pretty hard. Maybe why she's been crazy ever since.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
4 runs in a row down 21 late in the 3rd including a run on 4th down from under center after getting stuffed on 3rd

Great job, RYAN! You have NASHNUL written all over you

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?

My roommate and I went to the 2007 NC game vs tOSU. We got two lower bowl tickets for about $200 after playing around on ticketreserve throughout the season. Started to regret it after OSU jumped out to an early lead and the Buckeye fans around us started gloating, but then we turned it around and won comfortably.

Of course, that was before Alabama ruined CFB.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Why is Saban still coaching? WTF else could he want to do? Doesn't he get bored?

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Why is Saban still coaching? WTF else could he want to do? Doesn't he get bored?

That’s what I feel about the whole progrum. Like they’ve won what, 7 times in the past 12 years? I feel like when you win it all more times than you don’t, I think some of the suspense wears off.