• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020-21 EPL Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Kinda amazing that City's 1-6 and Spurs' 1-6 are 9 years apart. Brightens my day even though I'm relegated to cheering for 2nd place in this Klopp-dominated era.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
7-2 LOL. Arsenal really wore them down this week. Hopefully this means a more FUN title chase that goes down to the wire.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
DciSMVTX0AAkfLB.jpg

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
It's so the decision of someone who knows absolutely fuck all about AFC. Every Arsenal fan loves him, and the kids (your future fucking gate revenue) adore him. On top of that, he probably recoupes his costs in merchandise.

If they're worried about pandemic income I'd make a cartoon for tv. Would instantly make his money back.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Their defense + kepa is such a bad combo

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
By what minute will I be able to give up on this Arsenal/City game

worst2first

Well, this match went to hell in the second half. I can't complain though. I'll count this season a success as long as Villa isn't fighting relegation at the end of the season.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why is this Arsenal Leicester game on in the middle of the night BST

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Why is this Arsenal Leicester game on in the middle of the night BST

I'm pleased you asked this as there's a good explanation. Basically Sky tv in the UK wanted to make this game PPV, so they moved it to 7pm, so it didn't clash with their other programming today. I already pat £100 a month for Sky, and even though Hayvis wife told me just to buy the extra game, I have refused, because Sky tv just try to mug you at any opportunity. We've just gone out of contract too, so they've shoved everything up to £140 till we call them and tell them to sort it out. They are an awful, awful company. When digital sports really kick in with the likes of Amazon, no-one in the UK is going to have any loyalty to Sky. I hope they burn in hell.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Xhaka really pulling the strings!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
This game is the worst game. What the fuck is going on @kella ? To me to me looks like we need five new players which is never going to happen. Is Arteta actually shit? We look like stagnant turd.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
And it's already over

Reactions: bjc