• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 EPL Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
giphy.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm bout to be a UNION man

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
No @kella - This is the point at which we all get overexcited so that we can get doubly depressed when we lose to Crystal Palace.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Mustafi might be the worst defender in the league

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Looking at the positives, I reckon the club value has peaked with tv money on the downturn, and if we finish mid table for a couple of seasons, Kroenke might consider offloading before he truly turns his golden egg into a big brown turd.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations

"he plays for arsenal"

For now!

This account is one of the best Twitter follows I have

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Spurs just gave up an equalizer to Norwich, too. I'd much rather have the Leicester game on, but nbc won't give it to me.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm kind of lulzing that Liverpool is having such a historic season but it's kind of diminished by every other well-funded club tripping over their collective dicks all season, with the exception of Man City, but only sort of.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Premier League value has peaked now, so every club is trying to make profit now, even Man City, rather than swell the price. I think it's changed the dynamics of the league.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Jay Rodriguez is still playing?