• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 EPL Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I dunno but there has to be a massive gap between Gabi starting and winning matches versus just Xhaka on the field and winning

Last edited:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Kolasinac is a far better bodyguard than defender lol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This is hilarious. I mean, the spine of the team is completely incapable of really even slowing De Bruyne down. They had FIVE guys on him for that 3rd goal and it didn't matter. WTF?

Feel bad for Freddy. He's now playing a right footed forward at left back. Who is like 19.

tab10

Appears it is time for Arteta. Good luck mate, you’re going to need it.

I’m in for a full rebuild. Burn it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Appears it is time for Arteta. Good luck mate, you’re going to need it.

I’m in for a full rebuild. Burn it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh god. I haven't even been paying attention because it's such a cluster fuck on all levels. Arteta is another piss poor decision. He should be learning the ropes at somewhere like Southampton before he comes in to this situation. I can't see how he succeeds.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
It seems like a really stupid move, yeah. I don't know that he'll necessarily suck, but what's changed in 18 months that would make him a better manager? He was probably the second person behind Emery when Emery took over. Why is he a better choice now? Especially when you have names like Poch or Max Allegri out there right now.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Will he be given the license to actually build the team? Or is Kroenke going to come down from the top and insist he hang onto bums like Xhaka

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Will he be given the license to actually build the team? Or is Kroenke going to come down from the top and insist he hang onto bums like Xhaka

We have become the New York Jets of soccer. Incompetent stupid ownership makes half assed moves and builds incompetent set up leading to failure by all comers. The only manager that would be able to succeed would be someone who had the guts, intelligence and motivation to fight the entire system and run the club from top down. I don't even think there is anyone like that out there...

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
80385454_10158400137765982_7634710320358883328_o.jpg
DjbWRPrX0AADT5K.jpg

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Nah B, it's going to be a win fest - Did you even see him bang his fists together and explain about powerful things?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
God this is Spursy. What the hell was Gazzaniga doing lmao

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I think one of the things that makes me proudest as an Arsenal fan is that we have the most diverse support of any Premier League club and that racism if it happens is more of a rarity at Arsenal than any other club. The Spuds should be ashamed of themselves to let this shit go on around them. Sadly at Spurs, the Chavs and West Ham, racism is common place -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50887592

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Just what they need. An undersized 32 year old winger.