• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 EPL Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'm no Palace hater by any means, but I swear they stave off relegation every year by taking 12 points out of 36 against the Top 6 each year

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What a shameless, pointless display from Laporte on that run of the mill foul.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What a shameless, pointless display from Spurs in that run of the mill loss against Newcastle

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

A friend of mine saw his first EPL game ever in person on Sunday. It was this one. It was 95f in the stadium and he watched Spurs lose at home to a team bound for relegation.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
A friend of mine saw his first EPL game ever in person on Sunday. It was this one. It was 95f in the stadium and he watched Spurs lose at home to a team bound for relegation.

He also discovered how truly loathsome Tottenham is. I reckon of all the places you could be in 95f heat, Tottenham might be the worst. I'm pretty sure there are no trees in Tottenham, it's all main roads and chicken shops, and you'd be lucky not to give urself cancer from the pollution.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
United had nine men behind the ball while up a man in the 82nd minute in a 1-1 game against SOUTHAMPTON. Ole is definitely going to get fired, but good god this team is bad.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Villa got hosed. That wasn't a foul on Grealish but he definitely got tangled up.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Auba/Laca/Pepe up front. Guess they're trying to win this 4-3

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
First time in 5 years we've had the better side and the better of the game. Just can't ever cut out the bone headed plays...

bruin

Screen-Shot-2019-03-20-at-8.54.53-AM.png

GREAT start to the day amirite HERMANOS?!?

Oh God it's only noon

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Arsenal playing well away from home with Ozil in the lineup? What year is this?

tab10

Auba bailing Arsenal out yet again.

So many glaring problems with this team, but happy to take the 3 points given the circumstances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah so, about ESR not getting injured...

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Arsenal ran out basically a u23 plus Ozil squad today and looked better than they have all season. I'm sure Forest sucks but still. Chambers has come a long way.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Willock somehow doesn't even sound like a native English speaker. WTF is this accent?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Willock somehow doesn't even sound like a native English speaker. WTF is this accent?

That's just an afro-caribbean London accent. If you listen closely it has a Jamaican patois sound to it. It's become horrible because over time that lovely Jamaican accent has been mixed with east end cockney which has taken it from ridiculously good sounding to ridiculously nasty.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah and I love Caribbean accents, but this thing is just baffling.