• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 EPL Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That was a long time coming.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Liverpool's ability to grind out ugly games is what gives me hope they can unseat City this year. Can't wait to get Alisson back, though.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
@hayvis with 3 points being huge tomorrow is there any way they don't lose to Bournemouth?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Over under on sokratis looking like a sad puppy is 1.5

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Teflon has played really well for Newcastle today. Hard to believe the dude is still only 26.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wow, what a hit from Longstaff

bruin

congrats Liverpool

City have dropped 5 points already at the Etihad

dropped 4 all of last year

all in on UCL now

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Well, at least we don't have the most embarassing loss today, hermanos @bruin @bruin228

giphy.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Vertonghen clearly tripped Deulofeu on purpose, and the ref let him get away with it. Jeez.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
No de Gea or Pogber tomorrow for United. Liverpool should win easily but I doubt that actually happens for some reason.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Not looking forward to Liverpool winning the league and United holding it over City that they were the only ones to beat Pool this year. Draw please.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I expect them to come back and win anyways. Lord knows we've seen this script before this season. Liverpool have a Team of Destiny vibe going on to them.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Arsenal are losing to Sheffield? JFC. Pepe has been a complete waste of 90m.

tab10

Arsenal are such a fucking bore these days. I fell asleep 3 different times on Monday while watching the game. I don't think Emery makes it to the end of the season.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
New Emery strategy, sub Pepe on late and just draw fouls

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah but he can't convert them. I just saw this lol

1571950855496.png

Um, giving up 2 goals to VSC though, at home...yikes.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I would now be surprised if the bottom three today aren't the bottom three at the end of the season.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Buddy just texted me. 9-0 and at St Mary's to boot.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Can't get the Arsenal game so I thought I'd watch the spuds get beaten as a consolation prize. Ffs Liverpool....

tab10

The Xhaka saga is amazing. Told the crowd to fuck off as he was departing the pitch. Took his jersey off and exited down the tunnel.

Wonder if today is the nail in the Emery coffin.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
The Xhaka saga is amazing. Told the crowd to fuck off as he was departing the pitch. Took his jersey off and exited down the tunnel.

Wonder if today is the nail in the Emery coffin.

Hopefully Xhaka is done at the club. He's not worth more than a couple of million anyway, and some poor club will pay that anyway, so just send him off. I have no faith that they'll get rid of Emery for at least another year. Badly run clubs are always slow to make the correct decision, and we're a badly run club.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Surprising really that arsenal give up 5 goals with Mustafi and Kolasinac on the field simultaneously. Oh and Mustafi scored one of them. Who would have thought?!