• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 EPL Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I have to take a huge post breakfast shit, I'm jealous that Arsenal are already doing theirs!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Do arsenal even have a weight room? Traore is a beast but at times he was running over and through 2-3 gunners simultaneously. Him vs Saka was a laugh.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
And of Course city and pool get late winners.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This Everton Spurs game sucks

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Atkinson is fucking full of himself. That wasn't even worthy of a foul for Walcott and he's triggering a red card var check.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Who was it today? Puli and TEFLON?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Jesus, Arsenal have to be the worst team per payroll in Europe at this point.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
That is, I start watching every game, and then for example today, I just concentrated on keeping the fire going.

bruin

typical City of getting behind right at the start then a clear penalty goes against because of VAR.

Ugh, the finishing has been pretty weak too.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Well I'm fucking lmao. Spurs sack a manager that worked miracles without being given a penny to spend. I would hire him in a heartbeat. Think what he could do with an actual transfer budget. Arsenal do at least spend a little bit (and get it wrong).

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
The more I think about this, I reckon that Pochettino initiated this and they pushed before he walked. They've probably been falling out behind the scenes over transfer budgets etc... and the straw finally broke the camel's back.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Well they'll probably win a trophy before he gets fired in year 3 so that's nice

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Excited to watch Spurs attempt to grind out every game to win 1-0. I can't imagine how with their defense this will turn out.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
This is going to be great. All the contracts running out (no centre backs after this year), and Mourinho going to have to sell sell sell to balance the books to buy Bale for 80m. Looking forward to the inevitable car crash. All at a time where they have to service their stadium debt which ended up costing more than they budgeted for.

At least over the last 15 clusterfuck years for Arsenal we realised that it was a good idea to keep some stability whilst we had to pay for the stadium. We could have spent more, but at least we didn't fuck too much with anything. I really believe that people are going to look back in 10 years time at this Spursiest of Spursy moments and think WTF.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Apparently Pochettino gone bonkers.... Been struggling with stress related illness since before ECL final.