• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 EPL Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
KUN MANOS @bruin @bruin228

c9cjf79kbqc41.jpg

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member

Which is the dumber party (if this is true)? Barca for OFFERING 100m for Richarlison, or Everton for turning it down? WTF from every angle here.

I've lost track. Is £85 a lot now? They may be holding out for more in the summer as Barcelona always comes back. In the meantime another half a season out of him.

bruin

this match sums up City pretty much in league play this season.

dominant for 40. Give up a goal on one of the other squads few chances, blow numerous WIDE OPEN chances. Mercy.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I'm not even sure if our shit defence is our biggest problem, or the fact that we can't seem to supply the ball to our forwards. I think Arteta is trying to install too much passing into a team that doesn't have the ability to do it.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Only need 6 more wins after today with 13 matches left. Mane should just take a few matches off. Hopefully they don't lose focus.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The only threat against invincibles would be City, but they've clearly lost the plot. Will have to hang their hats on a lone final appearance loss this season. Arsenal gon be SHOOK when their lone unique accomplishment gets taken away

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
LMAO at VAR calling for a penalty despite everyone playing on for nearly three minutes after a foul.

Everything about that first half fiasco was an officiating shitshow.

From Sterling's foul that should have been a red, to the lengthy delay before the penalty call, to Lloris being off his line, to Lloris clearly fouling Sterling on the rebound. Just embarrassing all around.

-YTC

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Arsenal got Pepe for twice that...lol

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I've convinced myself they're making VAR as crap as possible in order that people hate it and then they can get rid of it forever...

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I've convinced myself they're making VAR as crap as possible in order that people hate it and then they can get rid of it forever...

Best statement from an announcer about VAR which I heard over the weekend, "Those who want clinical correctness are vindicated."

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
And now Son is out for 6-12 weeks after elbow surgery.

Looks like yet another season where nobody is going to want 4th place, and all the vying teams for it will look like mid-table sides!

-YTC

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Apparently it happened super early in the match, when he collided with Konsa 90 seconds into the match. So, it appears that he played 90+ minutes with a fractured arm and scored a brace.

Or Jose Mourinho broke it for playing like ass outside of those 2 goals?

-YTC

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What a goal by Sheffield

HIT AND HOPE

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
How turrible is this Arsenal game? I can only watch the text updates but have a feeling we're not very good.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You'll be unsurprised to know that Kolasinac left injured and Saka came in and immediately provided a beautiful assist.

bruin

Got lost today in Jayden Braaf highlights hermano @Yankee151
Possible replacement for Sane if he leaves? Read up and says he’s possibly a prima Donna?
Kid sure looks the part. Academy born.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Got lost today in Jayden Braaf highlights hermano @Yankee151
Possible replacement for Sane if he leaves? Read up and says he’s possibly a prima Donna?
Kid sure looks the part. Academy born.
2nd place secured with Leicester loss today?

Consolation, I guess.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Relegation battle is getting crazy with 6 teams within 3 points for two spots, and Norwich only 4 points from safety as well.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
At this point I just want Liverpool to win the damn thing, I don't care how. I don't even care that much about the CL since they won that last year.