• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 EPL Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Not unexpected but this shit is so sloppy. The ball is either being headed around aimlessly between the teams or being slowly passed around, mostly backward and sideways. Feels like I'm watching MLS

bruin

Yeah I just got in 15 min ago and have seen 3 injuries. Is that a big fan cam in the bleachers :laughing:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
How was that not a foul on either Nketiah or Garcia lol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Leno is the only Arsenal player who looks awake out there. Business as usual!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oh hey David Luiz is still doing that

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
all these people getting corona and none of them are David Luiz

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
It definitely happens. Not as often as you'd think. He's not pulling his clown show shit every other game. It's probably more like 1 every 5-7 games. Which is way better than any defender Arsenal have right now.

He's not a great or even a good signing. Arsenal needs bodies at CB, and if he pushes Mustafi to the bench, it's worth it.

I think this was wrong.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
ARS Playing With 10 Men: The David Luiz story

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Absolute classic Arsenal all game. Two injuries due to poor warmups, looking fairly promising, then some classic defensive blunders. Hopefully we'll complete the set by conceding another couple of goals, but looking good and getting a couple ourselves in garbage time.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Leno should just let a few in on purpose in protest.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
This Arsenal performance is making me feel all fuzzy, like coronavirus never happened and I can get back to enjoying Brexit and the destruction of the rainforests.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
And now Ederson has maybe killed his own player in the 80th minute of a (now) meaningless game.

worst2first

One of my friends is an Arsenal supporter. She is not happy. This was her most recent message to me:

"We suck."

Seeing the other bottom table teams do well makes Villa's impotence even more unpalatable. Goodbye, Jack hello The Championship.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They really do suck. I dunno. There isn't a single player on the roster a casual fan would recognize outside of MAYBE Aubamayang. Kroenke is a useless owner.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@kella - I'm at the point now where I am actually happier being outside of any Europe competition. It might not work but the value wiped off the club due to a few seasons of really poor performances might shake Kroenke into doing something different. He's such a fucking idiot. He took a club where a couple of hundred million in investment (and serious involvement/restructure) would have consolidated the value of the club at over a billion; instead invested half that, trying to nickel and dime it, and will end up halving the overall value. The dumbest thing is that with his wealth he wouldn't have even had to leverage the club like Liverpool or others.

My silver lining for the season though is that corona has basically dug Tottenham a 10 year hole to climb out of financially. Only they could be so unlucky as to overspend and borrow on a ridiculous new stadium and then not be allowed fans...:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
@kella - I'm at the point now where I am actually happier being outside of any Europe competition. It might not work but the value wiped off the club due to a few seasons of really poor performances might shake Kroenke into doing something different. He's such a fucking idiot. He took a club where a couple of hundred million in investment (and serious involvement/restructure) would have consolidated the value of the club at over a billion; instead invested half that, trying to nickel and dime it, and will end up halving the overall value. The dumbest thing is that with his wealth he wouldn't have even had to leverage the club like Liverpool or others.

I think there's a legitimate chance Arsenal gets relegated next year. Aubameyang seems like he's likely to leave during the summer. The team is going to have to rely on a bunch of young, unproven talent to be any good. How good of a manager is Arteta? The signs are there, but it wouldn't surprise me to see them start really shitty, fire Arteta and circle the drain the whole season.

It's unlikely, but Arsenal's squad is probably closer to relegation material than it is to champions league material at this point.

It's amazing that Kroenke has basically zero successful teams despite owning 10 of them. The best run of them might be the Avs, who haven't made it past the 2nd round of the playoffs in almost 20 years. They also were shitty for about 7 years before finally lucking into a good set up.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Some of them are just too talented to get relegated (Saka, Guendouzi, Nketiah) but I'm really not sure what they're going to do in defense. There's nothing. Leno is really good but it doesn't matter with how often he's being hung out to dry.