• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

2020 GORDO

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Titans gon end up with qb #0. They not gonna franchise Tannehill and go chasing Brady and not land him.

Welcome Josh McCown!

Skeeter

I would be curious if there is a correlation between hand size and NFL success. Seems like there should be as the ability to hold onto the ball seems important

BasinBictory

CHICKEN NUT BREAD
I would be curious if there is a correlation between hand size and NFL success. Seems like there should be as the ability to hold onto the ball seems important
I seem to remember a 49ers QB named Jim Druckenmiller who had fucking enormous hands. I recall they showed a picture with his hands next to Steve Young's, it the difference was almost laughable.

Of course, Druckenmiller didn't have much of an NFL career, maybe he should have had a career tearing phone books in half or something.

Skeeter

So interestingly I found a study on this. Hand size has no correlation to success, fumbles, playing in the rain, or anything else.

Have not seen if hand size and dick size correlate yet.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Wow that is bad. I mean I guess the rams could use a new logo, but their helmets and uniforms are some of the best in the league. Half the people will think that is a chargers logo.