• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
mcafee said bombshell on his regular show. Said part was disgusting but that on field stuff would damage the shield.

The on mcafee n hawk said “if this is true about Snyder and the refs” or something to that effect. Making some believe there was a payoff of the refs scandal. Which would be stupid . Unless you are paying refs to make u lose since this team has sucked since 1991 in the worst division in the nfl
He also said they were all unsubstantiated rumors to be fair.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Not sure if you cool guys know, but Omaha is a superstar ability in MUT. It allows you to see the assignments of the secondary, as I understand it. So you in a Cover 2, you would see the baby blue hard flats on the CBs and the deep half dark blues for the safeties. I never used Manning though because he is a Newman faggot.

CJ_24

Not sure if you cool guys know, but Omaha is a superstar ability in MUT. It allows you to see the assignments of the secondary, as I understand it. So you in a Cover 2, you would see the baby blue hard flats on the CBs and the deep half dark blues for the safeties. I never used Manning though because he is a Newman faggot.
Does that apply to Ed Reed?

ZackMills

Have mercy
Helmets look cool

EdocMA-VoAAq3cl

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I just remembered after talking to BruinMom today that Arkansas State (A-STATE) used to be named the Indians about 10 years ago and then they had to change their name after the NCAA ruling on Native American mascot names that affected some teams (read: the have nots). So they changed their name to...

images.png

WASHINGTON FOOTBAWL TEAM a bunch of copycats!

Skeeter

Uber felon
NFL team shop continues to peddle racist Redskins merch. Missed opportunity as I was definitely going to buy some football team gear.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You should see Twatter and all the fans proudly tombout how they are going to continue wearing their Redskins gear

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I have only tried a Beyond Burger (many times!) and am only lukewarm sports are back because I know SCREENS will be cancelled for the fall, what does that make me on this scale

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I have only tried a Beyond Burger (many times!) and am only lukewarm sports are back because I know SCREENS will be cancelled for the fall, what does that make me on this scale

You have to adapt the screenage hermano. I am currently in the test phases of this, with good success last weekend. INstead of a wall of college football games on saturday from noon to 3am LEASTERN TIME in search of FANTASTiC FINISHES, I am doing a patch work of wall to wall sports of various europe soccer leagues (they call it futbol and have mulitple seasons going on at the same time it seems), MLS is BACK along with @whitepony , NHL preseason which will within days turn into PLAYOFFS, MLB snooze fests but corona drama n EXPANDED PLAYOFFS, WNBA SABRINA WATCH with CLOWNZANO, and NBA starting the "DON"T SPILL UR SEEDing or else u will get smited" games tomorrow. My hope is that at some point thur will at least be meaningful games on to fill the SCREENS.

bruin

STEVE LEVY, BRIAN (not Bob, maybe he wants a TACO GRIESE, and Louis Riddick ARE YOUR NEW MNF CREW

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I once interviewed for a job at Ryder whose ceo hailed from that school. Then I found out thur are two other ceo’s From that school of Fortune 500 companies .

Brian greese , future ceo.

Look at the leadership!

hi-res-c2d55737f7ea6824fe33d1306bd7b887_crop_exact.jpg