• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Checked reddit thread about this and I'm glad I did. Apparently the Bills have a designated survivor situation for this where their third string QB does everything in isolation just in case the first two get ruled ineligible. That poor son of a bitch practices and has meetings all by hisself.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Checked reddit thread about this and I'm glad I did. Apparently the Bills have a designated survivor situation for this where their third string QB does everything in isolation just in case the first two get ruled ineligible. That poor son of a bitch practices and has meetings all by hisself.

The Eagles were doing this with Josh McCown as well lol

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What's the o/u on pass attempts by Denver? 9?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

For Julmiste, peace be upon him, so loved the world, he sent his only begotten son to play quarterback for the Broncos.

The Denver Broncos are expected to start undrafted rookie practice squad wide receiver Kendall Hinton at quarterback Sunday against the New Orleans Saints, but the team wanted their starting QB to be Rob Calabrese, their offensive quality control coach for the past two years, sources told ESPN on Sunday.

Denver felt that Calabrese had the strongest command of its offense and he could run the system better than anybody, sources told ESPN. The league denied those requests that were made throughout the day Saturday, saying that the Broncos could not activate a coach to their active roster.

The NFL doesn't want coaching staffs being storage areas for potential players.

NO FUN LEAGUE

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Denver fans are abuzz with excitement and anger that the NFL hasn't postponed the game. I assume the lack of postponement has more to do with Denver's failure to show any sort of common sense during a pandemic, having every QB hang out without masks on. This is all because Elway is king of the R-sides!

All of this really coming together so that my 2:30pm Sunday grocery trip is going to be flawless.

Also, I predict Denver wins.

ZackMills

Have mercy
fvtkT9Z.jpg

Renegade

Charge on!
Lol they think teams will be scrambling to sign 50 year Brady and Manning to their coaching staff as an emergency 5th string QB.....actually yeah that seems likely. NASHNUL

I get they can see teams using the QC type positions to hide a recently retired player or something. I don't think anyone's going to do that, but that's fine if that's the rule during a normal year. This isn't a normal year. Denver lost 4 QBs in a day yesterday. Let them play who they want.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Some Denver R-sider said on Reddit that FIVEHEAD "wouldn't be the worst option." Lol he looked dead in his last season five years ago
Nfl reddit and talk radio fans are the dumbest fuckers on the planet. A few weeks ago some guy called into a crappy WFT radio show and said he thought THE TEAM was gonna go to Detroit and win by 28 and JD Mckissick was gonna have a huge day. Mckissick did virtually nothing and they lost on like a 70yd fg as time expired.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Some Denver R-sider said on Reddit that FIVEHEAD "wouldn't be the worst option." Lol he looked dead in his last season five years ago

I was trying to MANIFEST a scenario where Elway's CTE addled brain leads hisself to believe that he's the only hope and he comes out of retirement for one game! I pictured him mouthing "This one's for John!" to hisself in the tunnel before running out onto the field...

Unfortunately, I believe we've found the limit on my ability to influence the sim. Either I didn't believe hard enough that it could happen, or the sim thought I was being too greedy.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Nfl reddit and talk radio fans are the dumbest fuckers on the planet. A few weeks ago some guy called into a crappy WFT radio show and said he thought THE TEAM was gonna go to Detroit and win by 28 and JD Mckissick was gonna have a huge day. Mckissick did virtually nothing and they lost on like a 70yd fg as time expired.

In fairness, is it so crazy to believe the Lions, especially corched by Patricia, would lose by 4 TDs

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I've already cum 3 times watching the Doncs doink around and get fucked up by the fighting Taysoms

Even I have attempted to feel sorry for them at this point...I mean this level of fuckshit is unprecedented. But lol fuck em

Brick

TAYSOM numbers were not much better. not sure why they are starting him over strong then. taysom clearly not qb of future and not sure why they would sign winston unless they thought he was.