• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Their line isn't that bad, actually, now that I'm looking at it. If they could get Becton, that would rule

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
He was a great safety for Wazzu, but my most memorable play of his was killing this guy on Auburn and forcing a fumble

Deone.gif

...and then CSU Ramming it and celebrating instead of getting the fumble. If they had recovered, they probably beat that Auburn team on the road that nearly won a national title

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Minnesota got so much in return. Makes BOB look even worse for that pile of shit he got in return. Old injured running back and 2 throw away picks? Lol.

Wolfman21

Panthers getting Bridgewater so that they can go 5-11 or 6-10 next season and pick somewhere around 7th and miss out on all the good QB's. They had an obvious choice to tank for trevor or Fields and they instead choose to pay bridgewater 20 mil/year to be a below average team.

Reactions: Wuf

Wolfman21

Redskins saved from themselves after they try to make Amari Cooper the highest paid WR in the NFL but he spurns them to stay with the Cowboys. Otherwise they've largely been un-redskin like by only signing a backup OG and getting Kendall Fuller back in the defensive backfield

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Panthers getting Bridgewater so that they can go 5-11 or 6-10 next season and pick somewhere around 7th and miss out on all the good QB's. They had an obvious choice to tank for trevor or Fields and they instead choose to pay bridgewater 20 mil/year to be a below average team.

Doesn't make any damn sense to me but considering how SCORCHED EARF Tepper is handling things during this transition, this year's team would be noncompetitive no matter what, if there is a season.

I was honestly fine with starting the rebuild early but I figured we would keep at least SOME of the vets to help bridge the gap. Panthers roster outside of Caff and DJ Moore is gonna be hot fuckin garbage

Wolfman21

Doesn't make any damn sense to me but considering how SCORCHED EARF Tepper is handling things during this transition, this year's team would be noncompetitive no matter what, if there is a season.

I was honestly fine with starting the rebuild early but I figured we would keep at least SOME of the vets to help bridge the gap. Panthers roster outside of Caff and DJ Moore is gonna be hot fuckin garbage

Which is why it makes more sense to roll with allen/grier and just tank the fuck out of it and get your QB for the next decade....but...im no billionaire

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
$6.5 million a year (and how much of that is actually guaranteed blah blah blah) is not really that bad at all. You can see what Bridgewater brings to the table this year and then you have him for the next two years to either help mentor and ease the transition for TREVA, Fields, ALL CAPS LEACH QB, etc., or mentor and serve as a capable backup. They'll have like less than $10 million invested in the QB room while the next QB is on his rookie deal. You have teams out there giving $15-20 million to average QBs.

Wait, he's getting $20 mil a year? Lawd

Last edited:

ZackMills

Have mercy
Why does Adam Scheftler have THREE copies of Mike Shanahan's book in what I assume is his home office? They are spread out too. Louis Riddick isn't pulling that shit. He's got all sorts of open space.

bruin

Why does Adam Scheftler have THREE copies of Mike Shanahan's book in what I assume is his home office? They are spread out too. Louis Riddick isn't pulling that shit. He's got all sorts of open space.

holy hell. Exactly. Each copy of Shanny’s book is in each section :laughing:

Like Passan’s sp?ESPN’s main baseball guy. Has a Rage against the machine album awkwardly back there.

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
lol yall still think they're gonna play FOOTBAW in a few months