• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I mean, these will be some scalding takes, but wasn’t the writing on the wall here?

Mahomes has been dinged for weeks, their OL is half backups, and tampa has a legit D and a very experienced offense, with the best QB in history, who got to drive in for the game from his house.

Andy Reid is basically a fourth-down miracle completion against SF away from being probably the biggest coaching disappointment in american sports, although this performance is not his fault.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I mean, these will be some scalding takes, but wasn’t the writing on the wall here?

Mahomes has been dinged for weeks, their OL is half backups, and tampa has a legit D and a very experienced offense, with the best QB in history, who got to drive in for the game from his house.

Andy Reid is basically a fourth-down miracle completion against SF away from being probably the biggest coaching disappointment in american sports, although this performance is not his fault.

Plus the refs

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
I think he previously lost 30K on the coin toss though. According to rumor.

tenor.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Mahomes has been kind of awful all game irrespective of the pocket. He gets a clean pocket on a soft zone and throws a worm burner that would make McNabb blush

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Watching espn for the first time in years. This postgame shit is so mong and dumb on all channels. All the old qb’s heads are full of CTE goo