• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Assault allegations against Deshaun Watson.
Stupid ass Texans franchise, lol. Shoulda traded him while his value was through the roof.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Imagine being famous and sexually assaulting 10+ people and thinking it won't come out at some point. God damn people are terrible.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
has DABO said something dumb about this yet?

"Certainly we were disappointed to see his name in the news and all that’s going on. But look, hey, I love Deshaun Watson. He’s like a son to me. And that’s how I love him. As far as all the legal stuff and all that, that’ll all take its course and all that stuff. Certainly can’t speculate or comment on any of that stuff, but all I can tell you is I’ve known Deshaun since the ninth grade...and he’s been nothing but exemplary in every area that I’ve ever known him in. Three years here as a player, I think I had a chance to yell at him one time. He was five minutes late to a team meeting that he overslept for and that’s it. That’s the Deshaun I know and I can only base my thoughts on my experiences with him,which have been just wonderful. Again, I love him like a son and we’ll just have to see where everything else goes from there," Swinney said.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Woah, that Dolphins 9ers trade is nuts. Probably bad for the PHINS cuz those 9ers picks will be pretty late. FIELDS in that offense is gonna be big sadge for SLIDER

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Just saw this means Laremy Tunsil was effectively traded for 4 1sts, lol.

Dolphins traded back up to 6 and gave up a 1st to the IGGLES for it, but that probably still means they get one of Pitts/Sewell/Chase.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That trade is terrible lol. Gonna pay the TURNOVER KING $19 million on his fifth year option when they could've had an actual good QB in MINSHEW for cheaper