• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 MLB Thread

Bruce Wayne

Our president says worse shit than “fag” on a daily basis. Let’s be sure we all show proper outrage though and fire the guy into the sun for saying fag. He shouldn’t have said it, so okay apologize and move on. It’s not like he was out gay bashing or something.

I know I’m sheltered because I stay away from politics for the most part, outside of the threads on flufftopia, but there is no way this can be true. Seriously?

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Hosmer should’ve taken that pitch tho

/s

Last edited:

ZackMills

Have mercy
EgEYGTyXYAEZ52Q

Wolfman21

i wonder what its like to be a relief pitcher and come in and give up more hits and walks in .1 inning than your starter gave up in 7

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He's eating chorizo burritos instead of ribs. I guess they're healthy.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yet another nice comeback. Fathers are FUN. Already feel like I have my $37 worth after last night and tonight.

Wolfman21

Braves go up 10-0 in the 2nd last night. They were only up 11-10 going into the 9th. Just a small example why the Rangers' managers take on Tatis Jr. homering on a 3-1 pitch when the padres were up 7 was a horrible, very bad no good take.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Add Clevinger to that list. AJ going crazy.

I am kinda meh on the Nola trade, but all in on the Clevinger trade.

They didn't really give up much in the Nola trade and I still think Nola has a good shot at being, at worst, a good innings eater and, at best, a decent #3/stopper in the postseason. With Tatis legit lighting it up it was time to go all in and do something when the odds were finally with them instead of against them. Having the DH this season certainly helps.

I hope this pans out better than his 2015 binge

He better hope so too. I really like AJ but it's been a lot of disappointment and disillusion since that binge and LA isn't going to run out of money to waste any time soon. Let's hope this is the year babby!

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
They didn't really give up much in the Nola trade and I still think Nola has a good shot at being, at worst, a good innings eater and, at best, a decent #3/stopper in the postseason. With Tatis legit lighting it up it was time to go all in and do something when the odds were finally with them instead of against them. Having the DH this season certainly helps.

He better hope so too. I really like AJ but it's been a lot of disappointment and disillusion since that binge and LA isn't going to run out of money to waste any time soon. Let's hope this is the year babby!
Wtf are you talking about. Nola is a 30 year old utility guy.