• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 MLB Thread

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
This game is awesome. Big time pitching and tension with every at bat. I’m really into some damn baseball this year.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They took the devil out of the name because megachurches complained

I have no idea if this is true, but, Florida

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Are they the sun rays or the devil rays? How does this mixed branding not drive you insane?

Oh, well. GO RAYS

ghostbusters-ray-bj.gif

bruin

Dodgers-what the city has been through. One down with the Lakeshow. The time is on the horizon. Job at hand. Do it. It’s your time.9D537D38-E20B-4F22-A67E-26703BBE7295.jpeg

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
If we can get the DODGERS vs. THE TAMPA BAY-ST. PETERSBURG DEVIL RAYS it will mean that the 3 lower tier sports in AMERICA will have had FINALISTS from the 3 MOST populous states in the UNION. So MUCH for PARODY.

Wolfman21

Fully expecting this to happen. I was actually kind of looking forward to facing "Playoff" Kershaw

well, after 3 perfect innings on 30 pitches, i thought this is the way we were headed. But I was wrong. Wish Anderson could have gone atleast 5...but i guess i can't be too picky

Wolfman21

really not sure what Snitker was trying to do in that 9th inning. Getting cute and throwing Tomlin out there was about the dumbest decision i've seen him make all season. And then, not having a left hander ready to face Muncy was fucking pathetic.