• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 MLB Thread

Wolfman21

mag-25Beane-t_CA0-jumbo.jpg

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

nyaow.

Dear Angels,

I've switched teams. That's for sucking like ass the past few decades. Won't miss you.

Signed,

The Hachiko!

GTfan27

So this Justin Turner story is getting juicy. Apperently after Turner got pulled and was informed to isolate, he came back on the field for team pics and celebrations.

I can't say I blame the guy really, I guess he just said fuck it, it's the last game of the season I'm celebrating this World Series and enjoying the moment and worrying about consequences later lolz

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
The locker room was already contaminated. He has spent the last 3 months in close confines with the team.
This being glamorized instead of celebrating a 30+ year drought. And breaking through after being robbed by 2 cheating teams.
A shameful display.

edit:

Last edited:

GTfan27

I'm in the break room at a Nestle factory and they have First Take on. They keep showing Justin Turner kissing his wife in slow motion like it's some kind of issue with him giving his wife COVID.

It's on mute but I can only imagine what the talking heads are sayin

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
I'm in the break room at a Nestle factory and they have First Take on. They keep showing Justin Turner kissing his wife in slow motion like it's some kind of issue with him giving his wife COVID.

It's on mute but I can only imagine what the talking heads are sayin
Its propaganda/mk ultra at this point.