• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 MLB Thread

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Water is still wet.
t8E0VZw.jpg

Wolfman21

Still early on machado and harper...but the rest....shows that buying the best free agent for godlike money doesnt mean success...for the player or team

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
The Angels are a weird team, gotta say. Would love them to be good with both Trout and Rendon, two players I love watching, but they still seem pretty darn far from the playoffs.

Glad Rendon went to the AL, though!

Wolfman21

Can we impeach Rob Manfred before he ruins professional baseball in the United States? Holy shit this prick fuck is disgusting and makes me want to punch him square in between the eyes

Wolfman21

Not just that, but he has the audacity to call MiLB out for taking their negotiations public....and then, when MiLB responds to him with a 4 page letter basically outlining the issues they have with what hes doing, MLB responds, PUBLICLY i might add, that they are considering just fully doing away with MiLB all together. No rebuttal to the points MiLB is making, just going straight, full on, petulant child. Similar reactions you get out of MLB when they are pressed on teams tanking, their malfunctioning umpires, their shitty replay system, etc etc etc. But hey...they're putting netting up all around ballparks now so when you come to the game you can feel nice and safe as you look at your cell phone for 9 innings!!! YAY

fuck rob manfred, that despicable douche fuck

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
MiLB fan experience >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MLB fan experience.

As a "fan" of a MLB team that perpetually tanks while the owner cries poverty & rakes in the profits, let me be the first to tell Rob Manfred to eat a bag of dicks.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad

As a "fan" of a MLB team that perpetually tanks while the owner cries poverty & rakes in the profits, let me be the first to tell Rob Manfred to eat a bag of dicks.
Same here. Heck I barely watch the minor league baseball games, but I just enjoy hanging out with my people. $12 tickets and helmets full of chili cheese fries.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

Is this why you play OOTP like the Yankees?

What’s ur team tho

ZackMills

Have mercy

I'd agree as long as it is AA or higher. Last A game I went to I was worried Lenny was gonna die because we were behind the 3rd base dugout with no netting! Then I saw both pitchers were throwing like 82mph and I felt safer knowing if I wouldn't be late on a fastball these 20 year olds wouldn't be either!

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Woulda been decent but TB pulled off the fleece of the century

Nats fans used to be infatuated with Huntington, it was annoying. No more.

It seems like the Pirates market is larger than how they operate the team, but I haven’t looked into it much.

Yeah, Archer is a bum. That's not fair, he's good in the community. But on the field...

The market is definitely bigger than the way they operate. It's infuriating to hear the owner talking about how the economics of baseball keep them from competing when Cleveland and Milwaukee do in smaller markets.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
@adchester @TonyGin&Juice is this CJ Cron guy any good? He's already 29 and looks like a goon. Really the perfect signing for Detroit. Another bum ass white guy.