• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 MLB Thread

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Anybody going to spring training? I have a conference in PHX that ends on the first day of games. Might try and catch a few weekend games in and around Scottsdale. Bonus points if you’re driving and can bring my bike for an edible-fueled romp on the bike paths

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
So how much better do we think cheating made players? I’m more interested with these Mookie Betts rumors and the Red Sox seemingly being the next team on the chopping block.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Probably an extra WAR won each or something, but nothing crazy. I also think the Sox are less guilty than the Stros, since their sign stealing was only when they had a runner on 2nd iirc?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
It’s actually a good hire, though. I’m a big fan of Dusty, he did a good job in DC and he’s really good at managing clubhouses and situations like this. He restores credibility to the Astros within baseball itself and signed up for a single year.

Wolfman21

All wristbands and toothpicks within 500 miles of Houston will sell out

ClearCarelessDragon-small.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I can’t believe the Red Sox ineptitude led to the deal being WORSE for the NL with the Twins giving up some flame flower to the Dodgers

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
it'd be better if they weren't 1/4 assing it and just fully embraced it. I'd at least respect it if they were like "I'd do it again." "I'm sorry we got caught" "Flags fly forever." than trying to make themselves seem like victims.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
it'd be better if they weren't 1/4 assing it and just fully embraced it. I'd at least respect it if they were like "I'd do it again." "I'm sorry we got caught" "Flags fly forever." than trying to make themselves seem like victims.

Or develop a better trash can.

giphy.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Lol at the owner saying he didnt think it affected the games....like...what?
These fucking shitheads need to be on the first Greyhound (@Yankee151) to the Cincinnati Gulags as soon as Der Trumpf replaced limp wrist Manwhore with Pete Rose as MLB Commissioner. I’ve seen out of touch old white guy stupidity and then there’s this shit. Boo these bums to Bangcock.