• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 MLB Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
The Reds has a good offseason and PECOTA projects them to win 86 games and win the central. Also, Trevor Bauer is worth watching.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'd probably guess 90 wins the central. Those 4 non Pirates (sorry karl) teams will beat on each other a bit, but they're still good enough that one of em will win 90

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I'd probably guess 90 wins the central. Those 4 non Pirates (sorry karl) teams will beat on each other a bit, but they're still good enough that one of em will win 90

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

R the pirates still managed by Former Merritt island high QB n baseball stud CLINT HURDLE?

Wolfman21

Cody bellinger came out and said he felt aaron judge had the mvp stolen from him the year altuve won it. So correa comes out and says, "if you dont know the truth, then you should shut the fuck up."

This coming from a fucking cheater. Everytime these cheating fucks open their mouth they make matters worse for themselves. Stupid fucks

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
He attacked Suzuki as well for saying the Nats thought they were cheating in 2019. Problem is Correa has lost all his credibility, it’s hard to hop up on a high horse at this point.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
The Phillies play the Astros this season....in Houston. This would have been so much better if the series was in Philly.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Betsy Ross night or something?

I'm looking forward to some drunk bro getting arrested for indecent exposure on Harambe night.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Rob Manfred to join the ULG? He knew about the Astros cheating in 2018 and did nothing until Fiers went public.

Lucroy said the A’s told Major League Baseball about their suspicions back in 2018 but said the league did nothing but warn the Astros. Last week, Athletics general manager David Forst confirmed to The Mercury News that Oakland had complained to the league well before MLB began its thorough investigation in November.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
12. New York Mets

POWER RATING: 86.1
WIN FORECAST: 86.8 | CHANGE FROM LAST MONTH: +1.8
DIVISION%: 16.0 | PLAYOFF%: 50.3
PENNANT%: 6.5 | TITLE%: 2.0

If you've been following along, you already know that I love the Mets' lineup, or at least my numbers do. If you factor out DH and pitchers, the Mets' park-neutral run forecast ranks third in baseball. However, that's hitting and there is more to being a position player than hitting. Like, you know, catching the ball. And New York ranks 29th in my team defensive rating, which is based on a spectrum of defensive metrics. Among the eight Mets I have projected as regulars, only Michael Conforto (60th percentile) ranks in the top half of big league fielders. This is something I will be watching because defensive improvement is what stands between the Mets and the top of the NL East.

CJ_24

Rob Manfred to join the ULG? He knew about the Astros cheating in 2018 and did nothing until Fiers went public.

It's interesting to me that two former Brewers, Fiers and Lucroy, appear to be leading the charge to bury the 'stros. Stand up people populate the Milwaukee organization.