• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 MLB Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
TatisMachado2020_MLBPA_BreakingT_shirt_2048x2048.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Maybe just Beekman and Edmunds are forbidden

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I’m just bummed Petco is empty. There was apparently good energy outside the park last night, but the loudest I’ve ever heard it still remains a WBC game between Korea and Japan

Wolfman21

Marlins just can't help themselves and go a series without hitting Acuna. Might as well start going headhunting against them until they stop. Maybe knock some helmets off will send the fucking message that enough is enough

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Yeah, gonna be rough from here on out. I honestly think Cleveland knew something before they dealt him.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I worked with a Clevinger for a while. He also had really long hair and was basically a fraud.

Wolfman21

lol, Buck Showalter just said this,

"Not that the Braves don't have them, but one thing that really strikes me is how many baseball players the Marlins have."

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Brutal. So close to a 2 run homer and the lead. Great play by Bellenger tho. What else can you say.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Mookie Betts alone makes half of what the entire Padres team makes.

The dodgers’ payroll is 30% higher than the poster child of overspending (NYY). It’s a miracle a team missing its top 2 pitchers can even stay on the field with them!

Hike

güero
Mookie Betts alone makes half of what the entire Padres team makes.

The dodgers’ payroll is 30% higher than the poster child of overspending (NYY). It’s a miracle a team missing its top 2 pitchers can even stay on the field with them!

we all feel bad for you

Wolfman21

Kyle Wright vs. Sixto Sanchez today. Sure would be nice to sweep the fish today and then the Padres reel off 3 in a row :smug:

Gonna be an interesting game. Wright was better his last 3-4 starts. Good even. But who knows what we'll get today. Sixto dominated Atlanta his first time against them this season and then got roughed up pretty good his 2nd time.

If the Marlins do win today...it gets REALLY interesting in game 4 as the Braves don't really have a 4th starter.

GTfan27

Gonna be an interesting game. Wright was better his last 3-4 starts. Good even. But who knows what we'll get today. Sixto dominated Atlanta his first time against them this season and then got roughed up pretty good his 2nd time.

If the Marlins do win today...it gets REALLY interesting in game 4 as the Braves don't really have a 4th starter.

Yeah we would pretty much be in a similar situation as San Diego with pretty much letting the bullpen pitch until Max Fried gets enough rest to start again.

My guess is the 4th starter would basically be a dice roll between Bryce Wilson, Josh Tomlin, and Huascar Ynoa

Wolfman21

Yeah we would pretty much be in a similar situation as San Diego with pretty much letting the bullpen pitch until Max Fried gets enough rest to start again.

My guess is the 4th starter would basically be a dice roll between Bryce Wilson, Josh Tomlin, and Huascar Ynoa

Yeah, you'd prolly see each of them get 2-3 innings...or until they start sucking

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
To elaborate I guess, NYY was cheated by the Astros. They are also good. They are the best chance to stop the Astros and it will be a great grudge match. I appreciate the Rays underdog ways but they often fade and have terrible uniforms and stadium that I hate looking at.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
If there's any team who deserved to fucked over by the Astros, it's the Yankees. And we don't have to look at Tampa's ugly ass stadium in this year's PANDEMIC PLAYOFFS!