• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 0 Thread - Heart of Glass

bruin

August 29th originally was scheduled as Cal at UNLV, Hawaii at Arizona, and New Mexico State at UCLA.

BUT, instead we’re rolling with Austin Peay vs Central Arkansas in the Guardian Union FCS KICKOFF CLASSIC. AINT LIFE GRAND?

Notable games :
Central Arkansas vs Austin Peay, 9:00 EST, ESPN

I lift my cup, to this BLOG!
8B543375-CD8C-4067-B171-5BA2D09D68A6.jpeg46B2A8A1-F1DB-48B4-A58F-A0A9541C27AA.gifAEC90EFD-72A3-409B-A8BC-B1192D8D2A3B.jpegA33817CD-D134-49EC-9C65-6DAD0BB2F5C0.jpeg9D4EF6EC-92C4-4BEB-9F20-80773FFB5069.jpeg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Notable games :
Central Arkansas vs Austin Peay, 9:00 EST, ESPN

giphy.gif

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
My cousin played for Tampa Tampa Catholic, which I believe is the CSU to Jesuit's CU Boulder. They have like 18 losses in a row, but still claim to be rivals!

Astronaut fell in the first round of the 75 playoffs to Jesuit, via the overtime penetration rule. The next year collinsworth ran roughshod over catholic in first round.

So I can believe the relationship betwixt the two schools giving qualuty religious private education in Hillsburrow county. (We will name it that after Joe burrows rookie contact is over and he heads for Tampa to continue Tim Brody’s legacy.)

Collinswoth however I think bested Jesuit on the hardwood with the help of CANDY Marshall, a 22ppg scorer, in the state semis in the 75-76 season.

Thank goodness for newspapers dot com , especially on days with all nba draft kings entry fees refunded

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Astronaut fell in the first round of the 75 playoffs to Jesuit, via the overtime penetration rule. The next year collinsworth ran roughshod over catholic in first round.

So I can believe the relationship betwixt the two schools giving qualuty religious private education in Hillsburrow county. (We will name it that after Joe burrows rookie contact is over and he heads for Tampa to continue Tim Brody’s legacy.)

Collinswoth however I think bested Jesuit on the hardwood with the help of CANDY Marshall, a 22ppg scorer, in the state semis in the 75-76 season.

Thank goodness for newspapers dot com , especially on days with all nba draft kings entry fees refunded
I do think Tampa Tampa Catholic has the LAST LAUGH with notable alumni like Tino 'Martino' Martinez and CHANNING TATUM.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
We have overtime. I am curious as to the overtime format for ohio-indiana interstate football. I'm thinking kansas tiebreaker, but would love to see penetration rule.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Gotta say though never thought I’d see Austin Fuckin Peay on ESPN lol. The recruited southpaw and southpaw turned them down. Clarksville is a hell hole full of military dudes. They were so fucking shitty for like 30 years too. Guess they hired a good corch a few years ago, but I heard he’s been poached of course.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Gotta say though never thought I’d see Austin Fuckin Peay on ESPN lol. The recruited southpaw and southpaw turned them down. Clarksville is a hell hole full of military dudes. They were so fucking shitty for like 30 years too. Guess they hired a good corch a few years ago, but I heard he’s been poached of course.

UCA is where all the dumb kids from @bruin228 @bruin 's HS went

bruin

PAW FEELING HIMSELF. GOOD FOR YOU, SOUTHPAWVOL. MIGHT NEED TO DM YOU ABOUT REESE AGAIN... WHAT A NIGHT TO BRING THE SPORT BACK