• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 10 Thread - Save Tonight

bruin

Well we know I'm going away
And how I wish, I wish it weren't so
So take this wine and drink with me
And let's delay our misery
Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
Come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone

November Rain, don’t mind me cranking up the Guns N Roses. Gameday is heading to South Bend for the arrival of the Lawrence’less Tigers. The PAC-12 is here. Pac-12 after Dark+Meet Pac-12 AM Pacific time! Dodgers won it all. Still high.. hope everyone had a safe Halloween.
I lift my cup to another week of College Football..

Notable matchups:
# 9 BYU at # 21 Boise State - 6:45 PT, FS1 (Friday)
#23 Michigan at # 13 Indiana - 9:00 AM PT, FS1
Arizona State at #20 USC - 9:00 AM PT, FOX
# 8 Florida vs #5 Georgia - 12:30 PT, CBS
#1 Clemson at # 4 Notre Dame - 4:30 PT, NBC
Stanford at #12 Oregon - 4:30 PT, ABC

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Much excite for PAC play to start and Lake in his first HC matchup.
Dunno wtf to see out of QB play. Handful of top D opting to forgo for draft. Can't blame em.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lake's defense is great, but he's like all these other DCs that become HC. That offense is going to be laughable. UDub gonna miss Petersen

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Yup. Looked forward to see what gadget play would be busted out week to week.

Simplest route would be to go back to a power running unit like they had with Gaskin or to the James-era Kaufman fed years. Easier said than done, I know. Those are hard to find and sign backs. But that's what needs to be done to counter the Oregon and other copy-cats, imo, to be successful.

bruin

Read that UDUB hasn’t even named a QB yet. True?

Yankoff, former UDUB QB has moved to WR in Westwood..

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
WEEK 10 @bruin remembrances: 11/11/1972 the @bruin228 's fall to WASHINGTON 21-30.

Washington QB, an all-time name team honoree, Sonny Sixkiller, says "we gave them a beating." Sixkiller tosses for 212 yards whilst Harmon only had 52 through the air, but he did rush for 107 yards and a score on 14 carries.

Our blue eyed hero not the only starting QB in this game with a movie credit to his name. Sixkiller was in the original longest yard, as seen around the 34 second mark :

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
WEEK 10 @bruin remembrances: 11/11/1972 the @bruin228 's fall to WASHINGTON 21-30.
View attachment 15027

Washington QB, an all-time name team honoree, Sonny Sixkiller, says "we gave them a beating." Sixkiller tosses for 212 yards whilst Harmon only had 52 through the air, but he did rush for 107 yards and a score on 14 carries.

View attachment 15029

View attachment 15028

Our blue eyed hero not the only starting QB in this game with a movie credit to his name. Sixkiller was in the original longest yard, as seen around the 34 second mark :

0d8d1e7b10e2f6f51966f7134162c6e0.jpg

bruin

May I add that a long with MACtion this evening that there is a BOXING card on FS1 starting RIGHT now.

Edit*** Actually it’s at 5 PM PACIFIC TIME..

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This BG qb looks really bad