• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 12 Thread - Heroes

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
To me, Schiano/Glennon lost the game in the first OT when they went NASHNUL with their playcalling. Just stick with ur gameplan and either score a touchdown or kick a chip shot FG for da win, to me.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
To me, Schiano/Glennon lost the game in the first OT when they went NASHNUL with their playcalling. Just stick with ur gameplan and either score a touchdown or kick a chip shot FG for da win, to me.
Maybe. Definitely went way too conservative with the first OT. Don’t have to do toss back fake reverse flea flickers, but gotta get more than -2 yards there. Based on the previous 5 games against Harbaugh coached Michigan, I’m pleased with the result. Gotta find a way to win a couple more this season tho.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Maybe. Definitely went way too conservative with the first OT. Don’t have to do toss back fake reverse flea flickers, but gotta get more than -2 yards there. Based on the previous 5 games against Harbaugh coached Michigan, I’m pleased with the result. Gotta find a way to win a couple more this season tho.

Hell, run the play that Rutgers opened the 2nd OT with and it's game over