• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 13 Thread - Caravan

Brick

i have also found this CROOTIN dude

"The band-aid was ripped off Friday night in Corvallis and the Ducks' weaknesses were totally exposed by a program that doesn't come close to Oregon in terms of talent from a recruiting perspective."

"For the second straight week, the Oregon defense was pushed around as if they were the two and three-star players matching up against a team filled with four and five-star recruits."

directly into ma'veins, bros.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
The five-star talent is there. Oregon’s brand is strong. But the UO roster is half-baked. Just nowhere near ready to be included among the top-four teams in all of college football. On Friday Oregon wasn’t even the best team in Benton County. Certainly, it was second toughest.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The reason Bammer, OSU, and Klimpson are always in the mix is because they have elite talent with great corching. OU is right behind them because they have great talent with great corching. Notre Dame as well.

Oregon isn't ever winning a title with Cristobal because no matter how many CROOTS CLICK, he'll always be a mediocre corch

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The reason Bammer, OSU, and Klimpson are always in the mix is because they have elite talent with great corching. OU is right behind them because they have great talent with great corching. Notre Dame as well.

Oregon isn't ever winning a title with Cristobal because no matter how many CROOTS CLICK, he'll always be a mediocre corch
X and Os and GAMEDAY corching > crootin

Boise coulda won the natty in 2007/8

bruin

The five-star talent is there. Oregon’s brand is strong. But the UO roster is half-baked. Just nowhere near ready to be included among the top-four teams in all of college football. On Friday Oregon wasn’t even the best team in Benton County. Certainly, it was second toughest.

yeah, I don’t see this overwhelming talent at all. Especially at the skill positions. Don’t see any BARNERS, DAT’S, LAMICHAELS

They always overachieved with WR’s with Chip cause he got the most out of them, but they’re supposedly getting all these CROOTS because of AIR GUITAR ROCK STAR CORCH.

Like the post above, the Bruins with a backup should’ve beaten them
In Autzen..

Brick

yeah, I don’t see this overwhelming talent at all. Especially at the skill positions. Don’t see any BARNERS, DAT’S, LAMICHAELS
yeah the best oregon can do for the past 3 years is verdell and dye at RB. no open field/playmaking ability. since i have been following oregon in the mid-90s i maybe take that duo over maybe only the terrance whitehead year or two? maybe. and oregon always had good TEs. the skill talent is not good. SAD.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

Vandy's kicker today is a player from the women's soccer team. Of course this has the R-siders' heads exploding

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol I thought Trask was supposed to be a Heisman candidate? 7 points vs. Kentucky? GJGE

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
What the hell happened to Michigan

giphy-downsized-large.gif

You want the long or the short version?