• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 14 Thread - O.P.P.

digs

sun of nothing
Being allowed to pipe in crowd noise is a boon. Usually all you can hear from the stadium are the bars on Mill Ave

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
49 seconds left down 7 on their own 40 announcer says "gotta start making some chucks now"

thanks

digs

sun of nothing
this motherfuckin team acting like they can't catch tonight when they spent this whole fucking year catching covid

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Damn, that was a pretty good attempt lol

Lesser Jayden would be so good if he didn’t have to play for NASHNUL

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
u got a problem with playing to the whistle or nah

My problem is the level of roughness. The only reason why you would do that is because you want to take cheap shots at the QB. No need to go to that level. It's unnecessary. I've seen refs throw flags for blocks like that against punters and QBs before. I understand why it wasn't thrown, but there was no need to play the game that way.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Except if it had been a BYU player doing that you'd be all over me. No way you'd say it was legal and within the game. And all I said was that I hate losing to players who play that way. I can understand why a flag wasn't thrown and I said Coastal deserved the win. Doesn't mean I have to like it.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Wish I was sad enough as an FSU fan to lose a couple of times in the national championship while beating our rival by 40 points.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I can imagine that it must be a little boring to be an Alabama fan. Probably satisfying a lot of the time, but boring. Don’t get me wrong, being really really good last year was awesome and magical, but it was pretty anticlimactic aside from a few close games. If we were roughly that good every year for over a decade, rarely lost and usually beat almost everyone by double digits, I think that the games would be fucking boring. Although, what are they gonna do, watch soap operas all day?