• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 14 Thread - O.P.P.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
LSU is going to get destroyed tonight. I don’t think I’ve felt this way since 2000. Would be excited to keep it within 20 points.

bruin

Prelims for Spence-Garcia are CURRENTLY ON FS2..

Dilemma tonight as the Bruins - HERManos kickoff at 7:30.
Spence-Garcia ring walk 8:45 PT? Possibly at half. MULTIPLE screens have been hooked

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Prelims for Spence-Garcia are CURRENTLY ON FS2..

Dilemma tonight as the Bruins - HERManos kickoff at 7:30.
Spence-Garcia ring walk 8:45 PT? Possibly at half. MULTIPLE screens have been hooked

I'm wondering if i'll have the stamina tonight for the combat. haven't purchased yet. holding out. had to be awake at 8am LEASTERN this morning. energy levels are fading. Probably pass. GoT JOSHUA next week on DAZN which is SUNK COST.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Who else is ready for the committee to declare that BYU sucked all along and therefore Coastal Carolina is also bad?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Maybe nobody ever touched the ball? What’s the rule then if it just laid there 1 yd deep in the endzone?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Saban isn’t going to take his foot off the gas so Bo may want to figure out how to keep 6 from running through his D like diarrhea.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Clemson with a 7 yard punt to the Clemson 32. Then VT says lets right that wrong by fumbling for a scoop n score. ACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon

Coastal players jumps on BYU's QB twice in a row on the last play of the half and I knew brick would do his schtick and make BYU out to be the bad guys. Whatever.

Coastal dominated both of the lines. I'm surprised BYU only lost by 1 yard because they were outplayed all game. Good job to Coastal. They are a much better team than you think. I hate that the guy who jumped on Wilson got the win as well, but that happens a lot in sports.

Last edited: