• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 3 Thread - No Rain

GTfan27

I'm not really sure how Georgia Southern played last week with 33 players out, but this week FAU has postponed the game with 18 positive tests...

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I'm sure they will avoid getting this highly contagious virus while standing next to 60 sweaty people running into each other for 3 hours just by not using regular whistles. This makes a lot of sense.

That’s why they’re doing it. So they can pretend to be DOING SOMETHING

bruin

SO MUCH FOR MY HOPES AND DREAMS

SOME SCHOOLS NOT READY?!!!!!??????
THEYRE GONNA PLAY.
ANNOUNCEMENT COMING NEXT THURSDAY. 088244CE-6FE5-442B-B890-28AAE9F9F8B2.gif

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Just ordered a roku so i can stream ma'cable on another big screen. Previously was limited to a 27 inch 2nd monitor associated with laptop. 3 screens going perfectly with college football now. Good thing we have a thin night slate as we'll be adding NBA, NHL, UFC, Boxeo to the mix. NBA and NHL pared down to 1 game a night just in time for concussion SZN,

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Liberty n Western Kentucky establish themselves as NOTABLE GAME on ESPNU. OK St. n TULSA also.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Those electric whistles we don't need are really hard to hear
Not only do they not work, they also don't work. Amazing. Good job Big XII.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Not only do they not work, they also don't work. Amazing. Good job Big XII.

They were complaining about it in the Georgia State OT too because nobody on the field knew the play was blown dead. Is it just select refs that are forced to use these or are some leagues normal?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The thing is if they wanted to get rid of blow whistles, they could have just brought out some speaker towers and given the refs a wireless trigger for a loud whistle sound. This is a non solution to the Covid risk that doesn't even work lol