• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 5 Thread: Brandy (You're a Fine Girl

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Rattler changed his hair because he read on Utopia that it was stupid last week

still kinda sucks. RS Freshman? looks like a HS Junior

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I have a Mississippi State friend, which is where I got the cowbell from that I posted when LEACH got hired there. Apparently the biggest Arkansas homer we know called up her mom to brag about the win and was harassing her on FECESBOOK about it. Lol genuinely the most pathetic fanbase in the world

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
If we didn't win another game the entire year, I wanted to beat Rape U, so it feels pretty damn good even if we played like ass. I never thought I'd hate a program more than Pitt, but here we are with Baylor. At least with Pitt it's a respectful hate because I can respect the program, but Baylor is such a fucking joke from top to bottom.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I have a Mississippi State friend, which is where I got the cowbell from that I posted when LEACH got hired there. Apparently the biggest Arkansas homer we know called up her mom to brag about the win and was harassing her on FECESBOOK about it. Lol genuinely the most pathetic fanbase in the world

Texas A&M fans are pretty close, though.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, I just don’t know them too well because I don’t really have to interact with any of them. The only A&M fan I know is a close friend and that’s only because he went to college there. So he’s not a lifelong fan or anything and he knows they’re mediocre.

Plus, A&M does me the favor of owning Arky every year

Skeeter

Uber felon
If we didn't win another game the entire year, I wanted to beat Rape U, so it feels pretty damn good even if we played like ass. I never thought I'd hate a program more than Pitt, but here we are with Baylor. At least with Pitt it's a respectful hate because I can respect the program, but Baylor is such a fucking joke from top to bottom.
Yeah. I can understand this. This is how I feel about Penn St. Just complete garbage from top to bottom and should be disbanded.