• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 5 Thread: Brandy (You're a Fine Girl

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
raw

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Joel Klatt is lauding the TCU defense for forcing a fumble at the one in the last 2:00, despite the fact that the Horns RB lost the ball before anyone wearing purple had touched him. :rolleyes:
Klatt has brainworms

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
FANTASTIC FINISHES abound
SMU-Memphis Tied
BC-UNC 1 score game
Texas Tech Kstate 1 score game
Olemiss-Kentucky 1 score game
all late 4th
SCREENS

Soonerfan09

Don't understand how OU's offensive line is this bad given how much experience is there.
I don’t understand why the best offensive coach in college football doesn’t think he can gain one yard. He has a bad habit of playing not to lose, especially on the road.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
OU fandom is a bipolar cult. Be kind to people with hysteria syndrome.

It's annoying being an OU fan. Good enough to be pretty good but never one of the elite teams for one reason (shitty defense) or another. I should switch to a team with lower expectations.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
It's annoying being an OU fan. Good enough to be pretty good but never one of the elite teams for one reason (shitty defense) or another. I should switch to a team with lower expectations.

I root for like 50 teams and none of them have won of the level of OU outside of maybe MSU from 2011-2015. This makes me want to kill you

Brick

good point JOHN

i guess continuing the momentum from the pac-12 WINNING THE SCHEDULE RELEASE btw

man what a day for the conference.

"Saturday was a pretty good day for the Pac-12 Conference. Anyone who closely followed the beleaguered entity over the last few years had to be delighted to see it all dressed up, glowing under the spotlight with the national sports scene talking about it.

Saturday was a nice moment for the Pac-12 Conference. It got all dressed up and took the stage. The conference acted like it belonged in the national discussion. I’d like to see more of that."

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What a throw by Bennet. Auburn kinda stinks