• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 5 Thread: Brandy (You're a Fine Girl

Brick

GUS is never gon be better than an above average corch but he has beaten bama 3 times and had them a drive away from winning a national shampship off a 3-9 CUPBOARD BARE CUPBOARD BARE season. don't know what people want when they have lsu/bama in the same division and play georgia every year. he wins big games and has them in contention for the SEC shampship once every CROOTIN cycle. this is like the dantonio trogs.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
AUBURN has shampship pedigree.

All I want is for him to stop throwing got damn swing passes and I’ll give him a contract extension.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
GUS is never gon be better than an above average corch but he has beaten bama 3 times and had them a drive away from winning a national shampship off a 3-9 CUPBOARD BARE CUPBOARD BARE season. don't know what people want when they have lsu/bama in the same division and play georgia every year. he wins big games and has them in contention for the SEC shampship once every CROOTIN cycle. this is like the dantonio trogs.

Wouldn’t mind if his time at Auburn breaks his spirits and he settles for an opening as LSU’s OC.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm personally offended by whatever the fuck Auburn is doing on offense

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Not a good night for the offspring of some of our finest musicians, we've already chronicled how stevie nicks boy is struggling:

Elvis Costello's son looks like he'll lose to ArKansas. n Peter Gabriels son is not faring well barely clinging to a lead for ma'golden knights.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
OU hasn't looked this bad since 2014. Combination of things, but the OL is horrendous and the pass rush/secondary is probably worse. Rattler is a RS freshman and looks like it some of the time, but overall I think he's doing well. Not getting help from the rest of the team.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
It was just Vandy, but Brennan and the rest of the offense (and defense, and team) looked 100x better and more comfortable outside of a couple of throws. I feel better about sticking with him through the rest of the season, even with ups and downs.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Genius play to just run out of bounds instead of trying to lateral and score, they'd never see it coming

2f7.jpg

Soonerfan09

OU hasn't looked this bad since 2014. Combination of things, but the OL is horrendous and the pass rush/secondary is probably worse. Rattler is a RS freshman and looks like it some of the time, but overall I think he's doing well. Not getting help from the rest of the team.
Pass rush and oline are definitely the issue followed by the secondary. OU is extremely young and if you are going to suck, 2020 is the year to do so.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
OU should use the rest of the season to get as many young players as possible ready for next year. Hopefully it's a normal season.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
That OU qb will look back on this ridiculous look of his in horror once he goes pro at enterprise @Bmack

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Bad defensive CROOTIN for years still killing OU, but that OL...WOOF. No reason for them to be that bad.

But, as said before, if you're going to be bad 2020 is the year to do it.

Soonerfan09

One of those throws Rattler hopefully won't make next year.
That’s on Riley. He took a shot when he should have kept moving the ball. Hopefully Rattler is a bit humbled by going 1-2. C
Either way, can’t kick field goals from the 1 yard line and expect to win. Play the young guys and be great next season.