• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 7 Thread: Anything, Anything

bruin

Okay what is it tonight?
Please just tell me what the hell is wrong
Do you want to eat, do you want to sleep, do you want to drown?
Just settle down, settle down, settle down

Mid October has sprung. Lakers have won #17 BIRTHRIGHT. We're into the Championship Series' in MLB and there is a TUESDAY NFL game this week. GAMEDAY is heading to Tuscaloosa for the #2 Alabama Crimson Tide hosting #3 Georgia under the lights. Can't forget some midweek FUN BELT too. Also, one of the biggest fights that can be made these days which is as close as a MEGA fight you'll see is on ESPN Saturday night. Kick back and enjoy.

Cheers, my bros..

Notable Matchups:
Coastal Carolina at #21 Louisiana - 4:30 PT, ESPN (Wednesday)
#17 SMU at Tulane - 3:00 PT, ESPN (Friday)
#14 BYU at Houston - 6:30 PT, ESPN (Friday)
#1 Clemson at Georgia Tech - 9:00 AM PT, ABC
#8 Cincinnati at Tulsa- 9:00 AM PT, ESPN 2
#15 Auburn at South Carolina- 9:00 AM PT, ESPN
Louisville at #4 Notre Dame - 11:30 AM PT, NBC
#11 Texas A&M at Miss State - 1:00 PT, SEC Network
#3 Georgia at #2 Alabama - 5:00 PT, CBS

EhzZrroVkAI_RVl.jpg

Ej_ubD-XgAAYsDL.png

130909-eminem-berzerk-espn-college-football.jpg

i7qwxc83tm74mgohpuay.jpg

VxtSDHhyrwCgWu6Rff6QV.jpg

Lightningwar

Administrator
FSU +12 at home vs UNC. Will we cover for the second time in 4 seasons? I suspect not. Mack Brown still pissed about FSU waxing that ass in 1997

Brick

it gonna be interesting to see how all these LONG TERM EFFECTS reports/studies shape up in 10-15 years. because fair or not, that is really gonna determine how this pandemic looks in retrospect becauee OLDS who didn't die of COVID are gonna be dead of other causes or they just gonna be old. total death count for COVID in US of people 24 or under is 448.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
it gonna be interesting to see how all these LONG TERM EFFECTS reports/studies shape up in 10-15 years. because fair or not, that is really gonna determine how this pandemic looks in retrospect becauee OLDS who didn't die of COVID are gonna be dead of other causes or they just gonna be old. total death count for COVID in US of people 24 or under is 448.

n half of those 448 were motorcyle accidents.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I know a main BYU OL has a major case of pneumonia as a result of his COVID-having earlier this summer. His Dad basically admitted to being a mask hater and wishes he'd taken it more seriously. It sounds like his son is in pretty bad shape and I believe he's missed at least two games as a result.

coogrfan

giphy.gif

Congrats to the blue Cougs. Once we went up 26-14 they made plays and we made mistakes. Best of luck going forward.

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Are there 2 less important states?