• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 9 Thread - Exorcist Theme (Guitar Solo Edition)

bruin

TESS calling his own kid on that fake FG that drew Clemson offsides was rad ..

DABO , where’s the rain?!

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
What I like most is how boston's college has decided they don't need to score anymore.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Boston college should be proud of themselves for not scoring in the 2nd half n some shitty play calling in the last 3 down there. Plus corch calls a timeout for a shitty 30 yard overthrow.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That Michigan qb looked bad. I only watched 1 drive and the play calling looked so ultra simplified I wondered if maybe he walked on a few days ago.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
As wonderful as last year was, I’m beginning to suspect that Coach O was who we thought he was. And we let him off the hook!

Renegade

Charge on!
As wonderful as last year was, I’m beginning to suspect that Coach O was who we thought he was. And we let him off the hook!

You lost a ton of talent and the OC who put it all together. He needs to retire 90 year old Ensminger and get an OC who wasn't alive when forward pass was being innovated.

fried rice

You lost a ton of talent and the OC who put it all together. He needs to retire 90 year old Ensminger and get an OC who wasn't alive when forward pass was being innovated.

Unfortunately, he tried to replace that OC with NFL washout Scott Linehan. And he replaced Dave Aranda with our DC from 12 years ago Bo Pelini, which has been a historically bad decision. So the elephant in the room with Coach O is that his success depends on successful coordinators - last season was a huge win on that front, this season is a disaster.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It really can't be overstated how useless Linehan is. He's walked into situations in the NFL with generational talent and done virtually nothing. His running plays are all designed to get 2 yards.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Last year for LSU really looks like an outlier. Joe Brady must be an expert negotiator if he got the guy who forced Matt Canada to run a typical LSU trog offense and hired Scott Linehan to run the most explosive spread offense of the last 20 years

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I want to murder this guy who thinks his car is called an Alexa, or at least whoever wrote the dialog for this commercial

fried rice

Last year for LSU really looks like an outlier. Joe Brady must be an expert negotiator if he got the guy who forced Matt Canada to run a typical LSU trog offense and hired Scott Linehan to run the most explosive spread offense of the last 20 years

Yes what a hard-hitting analysis you’ve provided us, I think following one of the greatest seasons in CFB history with the worst season for the school in 20 years might be a bad sign.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Due to your recommendation I have flipped over to watch HARDnPISSED miss on 4th and 5

HARDnPISSED (not to be confused with a statement of what Houston Rocket's star player just did in the bathroom) have HELD n have 1:29 to get into FIELD GOLD range.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
HARDnPISSED (not to be confused with a statement of what Houston Rocket's star player just did in the bathroom) have HELD n have 1:29 to get into FIELD GOLD range.
Due to your recommendation I have flipped over to watch HARDnPISSED throw an interception