• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

coogrfan

HOOK EM HORNS

051a69578801e0972704482dacbe798b1d4b5d-wm.jpg

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Harbaugh and Michigan under NCAA investigation. It doesn't matter anymore since they don't ever do anything, but it could lend credence to the NFL rumor mill. He might not want to deal with that shit.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I don't know if Riley can win a natty (especially with Grinch) but yeah, USC fans should be happy considering what they went through before him.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Riley is fine, Grinch is not. Maybe Grinch will go study in the offseason and have an actual defense at some point, if he does they will make the playoff with ease. The only real problem with Riley is he won't get rid of Grinch. All they need is a passable defense and they will make the playoff.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Wazzu was 116th in opposing PPG in 2014 and GRINCH took them to 74th, 50th, and 56th before leaving for OSU. Took OU from 102nd to 64th and 29th. I kinda get TBOW's faith in him, but his defense has also lost a lot of games over the past couple years

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Wazzu was 116th in opposing PPG in 2014 and GRINCH took them to 74th, 50th, and 56th before leaving for OSU. Took OU from 102nd to 64th and 29th. I kinda get TBOW's faith in him, but his defense has also lost a lot of games over the past couple years

I don't deal with numbers, I'm more of a vague anecdote man

Brick

every team scored at least 40 in the CFP semis. people complaining about riley are idiots. oh no we might win almost every game but i dont like the style in which we lose those games BOO HOO. jfc

Brick

BAMA recent losses

49-52
31-32
38-41
18-33
41-46
45-48
16-44

someone tellin daddy saban to get a new DC because they are allowing 8 tds per game in losses?

toddlers can identify patterns. oklahoma fans jerking hisselfs off because riley blows leads. any idiot can see that. go on ahead. DURRRRRRRR I KNOW MA TEAM AND I KNOW FOOTBAW. how would you just like to not have leads at all?

why couldnt venebles croot a bunch of HARD NOSE portal guys and had one of the best defenses in the country this past year? riley did it on his side of the ball.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I don't know anyone in MURRICA that would rather have BRENT than RILEY. Even the OU fans that say that they would are lying