• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

hayvis gonna hammer into these shit for brains 2021-22 Premier League

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
We've seen this movie before. Liverpool will get within striking distance and then drop points against Spurs or whoever late in the year while City shits on everyone their last few games.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Nah. Spurs is too good. It will be some shit bottom half of the table team with nothing to play for. Looking at you, Crystal Palace.

Bruce Wayne

I wish I liked soccer. I turn it on every once in a while and watch it for a few minutes. It is so boring. I would rather watch cross country skiing or a bunch of twinks run a marathon.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Tense League Cup final so far. Both teams should prolly have 1 goal by now. Chelsea is so good at breaking Liverpool's pressure.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
We've seen this movie before. Liverpool will get within striking distance and then drop points against Spurs or whoever late in the year while City shits on everyone their last few games.

City drew with Palace so that leaves LFC 4 back with a game in hand. It's all coming together perfectly!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What an idiotic turnover. Lol

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Welp, that was probably the last chance for someone to beat City this year so congrats on the title. De Bruyne doesn't get enough recognition for the Ballon d'Or.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Welp, that was probably the last chance for someone to beat City this year so congrats on the title. De Bruyne doesn't get enough recognition for the Ballon d'Or.
Not 100% convinced of that.

Might be true if Spurs beat Liverpool tho. Lol

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Arsenal randomly bullying top 6 teams but losing to Brighton or some bum team is so bizarre