• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I normally am an underdog guy, but I'm absolutely basking in all these plucky wildcard teams getting absolutely curb stomped by the BLUE BLOODS

Something morbidly fascinating about these guys training for a month, then playing a 17 week season, doing pretty well, and then being out of the running by the 2nd quarter of the first playoff game

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Almost playoff time! Best football of the year. Can’t wait.

Nfl playoffs > cfb regular season > cfb playoffs > nfl regular season >>>>>>>>> cfb bowls.

BiodegradableMadeupBasil-size_restricted.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Stephen A. beat COVID just so he could see the Cowboys choke and then go on-air to shit on them.

I fucking love it. I can't stand the guy for 11 months out of the year but getting to see him laughing his ass off and mocking the Cowboys and their fans when they inevitably fuck it all up more than makes up for the Bears' shitty season.

How is scorned Troy Aikman lover Skip Bayless handling the choke job?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Oh man. I hope Henry is healthy and not trying to come back too soon. This should be a good matchup. Hope it’s a good game! Perfect football weather here in Nashville!!