• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 MLB and Rockies AA Look-back Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
His stock has been sliding all year. More about people moving up than him doing anything wrong.

Some of those picks before him looked like something the minimaxers in the WBL would do instead of taking BPA. Granted Kumar is MLB ready now so maybe some of those other teams wanted a lotto ticket to season in the minors instead of stud that can contribute now.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Of course ESPN finds a way to fuck up the coverage. Wtf is this split screen shit and no distance meter?? Fuckin a I’d rather hear Berman say back back back back than this shit

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Alonso is such a big dumb neck

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
zQCxDaI.gif

rdFkQgL.gif

zQCxDaI.gif

rdFkQgL.gif

CJ_24

Of course ESPN finds a way to fuck up the coverage. Wtf is this split screen shit and no distance meter?? Fuckin a I’d rather hear Berman say back back back back than this shit
100% these dudes are hitting bombs, but they're not showing the distance. And with this format, you don't even get to admire the bomb because they have to swing at another before the first Homer landed.
I enjoyed admiring how far they hit some of these homers. That feels absent in this new format.

evil1

Alonso is going to be tough to beat with his Mobb Deep / Nas soundtrack
Alonso is the only person who can say that Mobb Deep and Nas are his favorite rappers and that he just had to represent New York and make it sound like the most redneck thing ever.