• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 MLB and Rockies AA Look-back Thread

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Then hang yourself by a red rope from a doorknob because you were working with Chris Cornell to expose child trafficking

Or maybe because you were sad because 4/10 Asia Argento dumped you. It would be too hard to get pussy again as a demigod of service industry sluts.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

It's a Bourdain conspiracy joke you fucking baseball fan

Maybe browse more internet conspiracy forums instead of watching this horrible sport. Now you tagged me in this thread so I have to respond to all this fuck shit for eternity.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I remember there was like 6 years in a row where the Yankees and Tigers opened up on Opening Day and it was always bad weather in either location.

I always wanted to go Tigers opening day while I was at Michigan but the weather always sucked and Tiger Stadium was a pain in the ass to get to.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
4 feet is high considering a big tv is gonna add 18" minimum to that. Is your head 5.5 feet off the ground when sitting on yo couch? Visual plane should be mid panel.

Here's my angle sitting on ma'couch.
dbb6e30a0feb1a678c29df509f2aa6ce.jpg

I'll die on this hill and a 25 second trip to AVS will back me up.

I know a lot of of people are used to staring at TV basically scraping their ceiling but it's not right just like driving the speed limit is technically legal but also for babies.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It’s not optimal, but I don’t get neck cramps with our TV above the fireplace with tilt. Maybe our TV is farther away? If you buy a cabinet it makes no sense to have it that high though.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
There is if that’s what your wife wants. And also I live here. It ain’t high. Never had a neck cramp. My tv outside is high af because of the fireplace but I still watch the fuck out of it. No neck cramps either.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
There is if that’s what your wife wants. And also I live here. It ain’t high. Never had a neck cramp. My tv outside is high af because of the fireplace but I still watch the fuck out of it. No neck cramps either.

It ain't about cramps it's about holding my head in the air like Hank waiting for a treat for 3 hours to watch a game. I ain't about that.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ma'wife is in charge of this area obviously (if the plants didn't give it away). "My" TV is mounted in the basement with all the wiring professionally routed through the walls.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
@kella TV height/orientation takes
View attachment 18161

Takes would be unnecessary if yall would ackright

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Tatis is pretty nuts in person- just way more fluid of an athlete than baseball typically has, and he’s super tall for a SS.

He’s definitely taking bigger rips than he needs to, and he has 3 errors in 2 games, but its very noticeable how wary teams are around him, esp. on the basepaths.

The team is pretty fast, and the LF they brought in for Profar is legit. The top of the lineup has no real holes, assuming Machao and Tatis come around.

Snell was solid, but I still think they need a legit closer.

In other news, ballpark food/beer is a disaster. Using the ballpark app is a joke, and so complicated. When petco comes back completely it will be electric, but right now you’re better off eating beforehand and bringing a bunch of gummies

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
In other news, ballpark food/beer is a disaster. Using the ballpark app is a joke, and so complicated. When petco comes back completely it will be electric, but right now you’re better off eating beforehand and bringing a bunch of gummies

582760.jpg

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Musgrove’s dad looks like they just plucked him off a bar stool in some Toledo dive bar and plopped him in the stadium.

bruin

Dodgers won on a inside the park home run when Tapia thought it went out of the park. Weird mojo at Coors this opening series with the Bellinger home run/not home run on Thursday.