• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 Offseason Thread.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Michigan has a very unbalanced schedule. Five of the first six games at home. Two of the last six games are at home. Roadies to Michigan State, Brasky, Penn State and Maryland.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Wandale Robinson transferred from Nebraska. Said in a release it was something about his Mom and CoVID, etc.

Makes me wonder what the chemistry is in Lincoln with Frosty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
giphy.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Does Clown think that literally anyone in the country think the Pac-12 is better off now? Why even state this? god he's such a hack

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They're still a bunch of cocksuckers. That program has its own TV network.

Renegade

Charge on!
We're going to see how well living off the transfer portal works. Texas State doesn't have a single HS signee. Just a JUCO + about 12 transfers. Planning to fill all their other spots with transfers in the spring and summer. Seems like a ridiculous strategy for a school surrounded by HS talent.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
We're going to see how well living off the transfer portal works. Texas State doesn't have a single HS signee. Just a JUCO + about 12 transfers. Planning to fill all their other spots with transfers in the spring and summer. Seems like a ridiculous strategy for a school surrounded by HS talent.

They must've hired a clone of Lovie Smith for HC. Couldn't be bothered to recruit.

bruin

It appears SJSU QB’s coach Ryan Gunderson will be UCLA’s new QB’s coach with Dana Bible’s recent retirement..

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

Dear Nutopians,

I may support Grambling in the SWAC, but even I know that the pressure is not on my Tigers this season. It's on the Tigers from THEE Jackson State University.

Signed,

The Hachiko!

Lightningwar

Administrator
lol the proliferation of MMA has sure changed the balance of power at the bar scene. Glad not part of that anymore. I'd end up with two turntables and a broken nose.