• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 4 Thread - Atomic

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Life isn’t fair. Clownzano probably wishes he was Skip Bayless, but instead he’s a prematurely bald man using his HS-level writing skills to cover teenagers in a backwoods market in a dying industry.

Big boy gets to work on the field after games! Look at him typing! All grown up and important!

Last edited:

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Well he can get in line behind the rest of our traumatized QB. Peters lost his starting job at Michigan to injury and has taken some brutal sacks ever since because he plays like a deer in the headlights and Sitkowski will likely never overcome the 4TD 8INT playing behind a chicken wire of an offense line at Rutgers at the time.
I suspect Brewer's problem is less being traumatized and more physical trauma from all those concussions turning his brain to mush.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I suspect Brewer's problem is less being traumatized and more physical trauma from all those concussions turning his brain to mush.

Peters got a pretty nasty concussion vs Minnesota in 2019, missed getting a chance to play vs Michigan.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
"non covid year"

hmmmmm

Brick

PIXXXXX. not feeling at confident as last week but have $1100 sitting around in my account that i've built off free DRAFTKINGS bets so fuck it.

Cal +7.5 @ washington
uw's offense is bad. no clue why they are favored by more than a TD. this should be ugly and low scoring. just the way both trog defense corches like it. old sec game.

Kansas State ML @ oklahoma state
i have watched a fair bit of OSU this year and no clue how they pulled it out at boise without being able to pass. this is a small bet.

Arkansas vs texas a&m ML
small bet here too. grab ur nuts.

Wazzu +15 @ utah
love betting against double digit favorites with awful offenses. much less about wazzu than utah had looked bad this year. not in a position to blow out anyone.

SMU +9.5 @ TCU
probably a shootout. i don't think tcu is great and dykes is gonna put up some points

Utah State vs boise +9
utah state can score and boise could not stop oklahoma state from running down their throat with no passing attack last week.

Texas Tech @ texas +9.5
kind of like the utah pick. not sure why anyone expects texas to beat a team with a pulse by more than a TD. especially with a shaky QB situation.

Virginia -3.5 vs wake
first road game for wake. virginia's offense looks really good. think if wake doesn't keep up early this is gonna be a pounding.

western kentucky +9 vs indiana
why is indiana playing this game? their offense is awful and arkansas state is gonna score some points at home. i might play ML on this too. PENIX

arkansas state ML @ tulsa
small bet here. tulsa is not good

parlay of virginia, utah state, wazzu, cal picks above.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I loved the way the ref talked last night for the Marshall-App St. game. Sometimes it came across as so sensual it made me and m'wife crack up.

Renegade

Charge on!

If true, they can go hire another “U” guy to make them not back. And Cristobal isn’t even going to answer the phone.

Edit - Sounds like this is fake. Guess we'll see.

Last edited:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
this broadcast lord

MESH POINT MESH POINT MESH POINTMESH POINT MESH POINT MESH POINTMESH POINT MESH POINT MESH POINTMESH POINT MESH POINT MESH POINTMESH POINT MESH POINT MESH POINTMESH POINT MESH POINT MESH POINTMESH POINT MESH POINT MESH POINTMESH POINT MESH POINT MESH POINTMESH POINT MESH POINT MESH POINTMESH POINT MESH POINT MESH POINT

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Everything Andre Ware has said has been wrong. He keeps trying to predict what's going to happen and it has yet to be right, even when it's 50/50 like "it's gonna be a pass" and then it's not.

He's like Gilmore and KLATT rolled into one person

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
how can you fall for the only trick play they can possibly run out of that set

bruin

Everything Andre Ware has said has been wrong. He keeps trying to predict what's going to happen and it has yet to be right, even when it's 50/50 like "it's gonna be a pass" and then it's not.

He's like Gilmore and KLATT rolled into one person

My favorite Guns N’ Roses song is “Welcome the Jungle.” - Andre ware

He also bet his weekend pick on WVU beating OU because ONE time many years ago he had BYU beating OU. He couldn’t remember it was BRADFORD’s team though.

Brick

GILMORE is like so bad he is funny and entertaining. it is almost charming. ware and KLATT are just awful

coogrfan

Fantastic finish alert: Liberty has come back to tie Syracuse at 21 in the 4th. The Flames have 4th & goal at the 2 w/8:00 remaining.