• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022: The Offseason Thread - The Breakup Song

Craig7835

There are games for programs which I think are markers for a change in program trajectory. Games which were losses at the time that looked bad but with a 20/20 vision can be used as a point where it was obvious the program was falling apart or forced changes necessary to revive the program . Looking back I wonder if this was that game for Miami.

As an FSU fan there are three games which pinpoint that changed the programs trajectory.

1. 2001 UNC. Go up there ranked #6 and lose 41-9. ushering in the lost decade.
  2. 2006 WF loss at home 30-0. Ushered in a change in thinking and going out to hire Jimbo Fisher.
  3. 2016 Louisville losing 63-20 when ranked #2. First time I had ever seen an FSU team quit. 15 months later Fisher was gone to A&M and the program has been a dumpster fire since.

I watched that ass whupping Lamar Jackson gave FSU, they did quit & considering who was under center as Noles QB, I would quit too

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

The best part was him saying it’s easy to be that great because Saban has all the advantages like anyone else has won like Saban has. Also, his most prominent corching positions have been at LSU, FSU, and TAMU. He’s not Bill Snyder or LEACH

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Jimbo is such a fucking pudwhacker. Imagine calling a press conference over this garbage. Not a single person on this planet that doesn't own daddy A&M gear believes that goober got that recruiting class through "good ol fashioned hard word"

But it's also not illegal or cheating now so idk why that balding bitch had to go on a tangent about "being accused of cheating". Something about the giant egos and compulsive lying that comes with the profession, I guess

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Jimbo is such a fucking pudwhacker. Imagine calling a press conference over this garbage. Not a single person on this planet that doesn't own daddy A&M gear believes that goober got that recruiting class through "good ol fashioned hard word"

But it's also not illegal or cheating now so idk why that balding bitch had to go on a tangent about "being accused of cheating". Something about the giant egos and compulsive lying that comes with the profession, I guess

hard word word