• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
It truly is impressive how dumb/redneck/MANLY MAN NFL fans are. Like how often do you hear of fan brawls at MLB/NBA games? 5-10 times a season?

NFL it's basically once a week, they outpace the other leagues with like 1/8 of the total games lol
My wife offered to get Panthers tix this year and I turned that shit down. NASHNUL games are worse than NASCAR races for stupid drunken assclownery, if you can believe it. I was at North Wilkesboro 2 weeks ago, and even those moonshine-drinking mountain rednecks can’t hold a candle to nfl fans.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
200.gif

CJ_24

I'm not sure that the team who's best qbs were Rodney Pete and Scott Mitchells signing a qb supports that proposition

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
It was a different game. Hate on Elway for being a douche, but he's basically Josh Allen x2. He would have lit the NFL up in today's game. Marino, though, lawd. If he got to play with today's rules. Dude would throw for 6k yards a year.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Elway at least put his body on the line. Bo Nix going OOB 5 yards short of contact in a game where they are down 28 in "today's game" lol